Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What desperate thing is jason about to do?

Why is Jasam breaking up?

NO to the Thor thing. Don't like that.

This kidnapping is going to go on ALLL summer? No. Not good. Not good at all. tata gh... you were briefly good.

now you suck.

and that "love scene" with lulu today... no heat AT ALL. Stop trying to find the woman lovers... she is simply not good at that stuff on screen. Vanilla, with a capital V.. much like her tv mom, who was the very definition of Vanilla.

oy

• Members

Jason - get himself thrown in jail to protect Michael

JaSam - we're told over and over they are solid

Thor - could be fun, we haven't seen Tracy work her mojo since Coleman

Summer - NOTHING said it would be all summer

Lante - have to disagree... and apparently you guys had a whited-out version of the love scene... that just kills me. We saw everything there was to see up here.

• Members

Yay finally this site is back up!

Okay got an definite answer...Tracy is not offscreen captive all summer. Total BS--more details to follow

CGS for 5/19 is Tracy is held captive in Helena's dungeon! LOL Hope it is a 5 star dungeon!

She is definitely on Th and F of next week.

TH She is furious at an AWOL luke for helping Skye

F Helena makes her move on Tracy

I would think there would be some follow up to Friday when she was wondering why Helena would want a Spencer baby...like someone has to overhear her right?

• Members

I think those pics are mislabeled for the week of the 10th...Tracy is supposed to be pissed at Luke on the 13th and grabbed that day and the non the plane captive on Friday. She is supposed to be trapped in helena's dungeon per CGS on the 19th. I think those were pics for this week.

I don't think she is rescued til the last week in May.

Did you see this? TG doing a web episode with ERica Sleazack and some other GH/AMC/OLTL cross overs for webepisdoes

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/10/abc-daytime-soaps-ads-mashup-general-hospital/

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh, I guess that would make sense if TG was stranded and they had to postpone his taping schedule as we assumed. I was a little disappointed that Luke didn't have to work that hard, but if these scenes are being put in to the other week then we should have other pictures/information about Luke's search soon.

• Members

hopefully SOD will have something about it for the week of the 17th, but I think the next SID will have the story that luke goes to search for her cause that magazine will be dated June 1st I think.

If luke does take off after her the last week in May (meaning the 24th) it would for sure be in that magazine

• Members

A couple more drops overnight at DD..... as always GOS...

Thor apparently aids in Tracy's escape and brings Luke and Tracy together. No details of course.... but as long as they are together that's all I need to know. wub.gif

• Members

I know most of you want to see Tracy on screen all summer and hopefully with Brooke, but I have to admit Luke finding Tracy and then the two of them spending the summer on the road together works very well for me.

She can interact with Brooke in the fall when the truth about Carly's plan and the relationship between Lulu and Brooke is more tenuous.

• Members

If she and luke are off together that is cool...I just don't understand how she would be able to go back to PC unless she cuts a deal with Helena.

There is a SOD spoiler for 5/25 that says Helena reveals her evil plan. I'm not sure to whom though.

Even if she makes it back to PC, I'm sure that she won't be having much to do with Brook Lynn--I think she is going to be all up in carly/lulu/dante.