The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From SON...I know we knew this already...but at least tomorrow should be a fun day..

General Hospital: QUICK PEEKS

» Monday: (Episode #11943) – Jason gets a photo of Maxie with Franco. (Rated: TVPG L)

» Tuesday: (Episode #11944) — Spinelli finds Franco’s photo of Maxie. (Rated: TVPG L)

» Wednesday: (Episode #11945) — Luke, Tracy, and others enjoy karaoke night. (Rated: TVPG L) [READ MORE]

FYI--someone posted that they met Natalia at movie premiere and she said she was leaving because she didn't see the poitn of rebecca and that a bunch of Q scenes with Rebecca were all cut out of the story. Figures. Idiots! That was the only time the character made sense was with the Qs.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Genie is back and taping this month, doesn't that mean we won't see Laura till January?

The spoilers I read said Genie is back in December not "Laura."

Anywho, I def think somethings up, there's just too much talk about this lately.

I guess she's coming back for the big Spencer/Cassadine story in Jan/Feb, we shall see.

If it's true it's most likely going to mean more face time for Tracy. Time will tell.

• Members

I think she will be back for xmas.

I am pretty skeptical that the cassadine/valentin story will happen. I hear it is close to being scrapped, but we shall see!

Yah, Genie back would hopefully mean some more material for Tracy.

Right now, she and luke are getting along great, and what does that get them---no story, no airtime to speak of and nothing going on. Happy on GH means backburner/nothing going on these days.

Look at scrubs--too happy, no story for a long time. Now this Lisa is here to stir things up for them.

• Members

Im indifferent to gf coming back for Christmas. She comes she comes, she doesn't she doesn't. All I care about is lunacy being together. Maybe lunacy can get a kiss under the mistletoe while Laura watches. Then Laura will get the hint. Go back to Paris.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Another poster on SD said it would be a cold day in hell before GF returned, so who's to know. I don't know how they could pull it off in time for Christmas since they are already taping NYE. Someone would have spilled something and GH needs all the publicity they can get, so they're not about to bring her in secretly. Keeping a story under wraps is one thing, keeping a publicity hog like GF under wraps is another. But even if she does show up, what can they do? LnL2 smiling around the Xmas tree when we all know it's a fake? Give Lulu advice about yet another guy? Tracy's already been there-done that. Acknowledge Ethan? Well he's Tracy's step-son, not Laura's. And if she's brought on at this time it's during TG's winter vacation so she won't have much to do with him anyway. There really isn't any logic to bringing her on - it's not like they are going to write for her. I think it's more teasing and heaven knows the LnL hardliners are a terribly gullible group it that regard.

But in the grand scheme of things, I'm with most of you - it doesn't matter. LuNacy though practically MIA is solid, and I for one can't wait to see what will happen today. I hope if the song isn't totally sung to Tracy, that we get some good eye-sex while Luke is singing. :wub:

• Members

Hey Luv, WB.... and get your fingers working. This episode was one for the files.

Okay, for those who haven't seen it yet...

• Diane sings to Max, very sexy
  • NLG was right to not want to do Karaoke because she can't sing, HOWEVER Alexis was drunk and had a lot of fun with her duet with Mac. Lex had everyone up dancing before she fell over and Maxis kiss wasn't anything romantic, but it certainly could lead to more
  • Tracy was AMAZING today - she had so much fun with all of that
  • LuNacy cuteness - honestly, perhaps the best LuNacy we've had in a long time. I can't highlight everything, but they were definitely grooving together, shared at least one kiss that we saw the tail end of and a whole lot of smiles, knowing looks and touchage
  • Luke sang most of the song to Tracy. It wasn't a romantic ballad (some Blues piece, and sorry that's not my forte) but it was almost all to Tracy, who was enjoying it greatly
  • Climax of the entire day TRACY IS THE BACKGROUND DANCER FOR LUKE/ETHAN. Seriously. JE can move! Arguable she was drunk, but not so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing.
  • End of the show, Max put money into the jukebox and everyone started dancing. Dax, Maxis, Scrubs, DaLu, Ethan/Lisa and eventually LuNacy.
    • Maxie worried Spin will find the truth, but Spixie are still together as of now
    • Ethan/Kristian (Ethina) had a short conversation and Kiefer is now aware of Krissy flirting with Ethan. Carly caught Kiefer's verbal rage.
    • Carly goes to warn Sonny and tell him to get his ass in gear for his daughter, CarSon vibes for sure
    • JOlivia forgiveness
    • JaSam focusing on Franco but eventually each other
    • Dante told he still doesn't have enough to bring down Sonny and Lulu strangely comforting about it all

• Members

Loved the Lunacy closeness. Tracy all drunk, i guess that's the only way she'll show her wild side...to the public. I'm sure she doesn't have to be drunk to be wild with her husband :wub: in private though. ;)

Hopefully they'll be one for Christmas and NYE. Is that too much to ask for?

Edited by funny1

• Members
Nope it sure isn't too much to ask for!

Good i need something to look forward to. Was up til 1:30am last night with my little one who had a panic attack with a comination of coughing, crying and hyperventilating. He has been coughing for three weeks. They ran 10 blood tests yesterday, a chest xray, etc. I am supposed to go to NYC on Sunday til wed. with my husband, but am so afraid i won't be able to go. I can't leave my brother with this mess. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tracy has been letting loose a lot lately and being more playful and less uptight--she was like woo hoo when Luke through up the red m&ms and caught them in his mouth the other day, then she threw the anchovie at him into his mouth on T-day. And today---drunk or not...Tracy is a hoot!

People were all saying how funny she was on dish and how she is a rock star!

I heard Diane sang well. CH can sing I guess.

Luke was singing Stray Cat Strut BTW...in case anyone was wondering.