The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I just scanned through yesterday's episode of GH and the Tracy scenes were pathetic, they lasted all of a minute and a half, I am not going to even edit and post them as it was NOT worth it. Basically they went like this.....

Michael, Carly and Sonny are in the Q livingroom after thratening some guy at the counrty club, Tracy walks in tells Sonny that just beacuse Michael is living here that he cannot have free access to the Q mansion, to which Sonny threatens to tell Monica how she is acting and she backs down and leaves(41 seconds). After Sonny and Carly go Michael gets his keys to leave as well, Tracy walks in and tells him there are ground rules; no leaving the house without telling someone. Also, she received a call from the guy that Sonny threatened at the club and he was worried that his wifes horse will be found with his head cut off in his bed, and asks him what happened, Michael says some crap line like it's how a Corinthos gets things done. That was it! :mad:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi all.

I had typed a novel but my computer froze up so I lost it. To recap what I had said regarding the Q Brunch. I did have a great time but I felt that the order in which they did things sucked. There was no Q&A with the actors and since it was running long and I had to haul butt to Rick's event, I didn't get time with the actors besides a quick photo and autograph. Leslie was there with John Ingle, John J York, Bergan Williams, Drew Garrett, Peter Hanson and Denise Alexander. I didn't get to see Drew (he had to use the little boys room!) and Denise and Peter left before I got to them (Peter wasn't feeling well).

Here are my pix:

jjy2.jpg

jo2-1.jpg

lc001.jpg

bw2.jpg

• Members

Lisa, love the pics!

nex, yes, it was totally pointless to have her on.

Was reading old posts and thought I would do a "One Year Ago" thing as I do sometimes...

This is from July 21, 2008.

# of posts total: 23

# of posts from different posters:

hooked (first and last poster of the day) - 8

remos - 6

Ms. Q - 4

funny - 2

halee - 1

Lainey - 1

tracynluke - 1

Topics include: Layout changes of the board, trouble at another soap site, and disappointment in the lack of Tracy.

• Members

Hey all.... loved those photos Lisa. I know I couldn't stand the crowd, so thanks for doing that and bringing back some goodies.

Tracy was on yesterday - making it twice this week already. She joined Edward with Michael, who wasn't copping to the fact that he probably caused an accident. Edward assured Michael he was a Quartermaine and Q's always stuck together. With contempt Tracy said why bother, Michael wasn't a Quartermaine - he was completely a Corrinthos. For once Michael seemed slightly uncomfortable with that notion.

• Members

Hey all!

YES I am still alive. Haven't watched GH in forever. I am a huge Rock of Ages groupie. I practically live at the theatre there. I have been seeing someone for almost two months now. So I am busy busy busy running here and there. My theatre opens the end of October with Ragtime (zzzzzzz). So I will be tons of busy. Miss you guys. Will check in again when I can. Someone text me when Tony comes back to the show or when Tracy is going on in any significant way. Thanks. ttys.

• Members

Ragtime? I LOVE Ragtime. Who's in it this year? I was so disappointed they didn't receive their deserved Tony's the first year - but the Lion King was visually spectacular. Now I might have to come down for a visit, TL.

And as promised, the long awaited next chapter: There is a Time..... August...

EDIT

I don't know who's seen these, but they are cute interviews from the Fan Wknd Lisa attended.

John Ingles talks about how much he's enjoying things. CH, BA, KS, JJY, etc.

http://michaelfairma....com/ghweekend/

Edited by remos

• Members

Which part, Funny?

I don't know who's following what, but ClauSon is just bringing it home with the death of their son. I've really been impressed with everyone involved. SBr is just killing me.

Mikey and Krissy are supposed to hit the road this week, but mediapics have Edward in the living room with Michael/Sonny so I suspect he'll be on tomorrow.

Spoilers do have Tracy getting involved with Rebecca now that she's moved into the Q mansion, so we shall see. But everywhere you go the spoiler people are either on vacation themselves or say there's not much to be had, so who knows what's coming up.

Unless she makes an appearance, it looks like Tracy will only have 2 episodes this month and those were totaling less than a minute. Hard on her fans but I'm sure JE is enjoying he extended summer vacation as much as TG.

Still seeing that Luke is supposed to be seen again in September so we shall see.

Sam has been referring to Alexis as "Mom" with Kristina - very sweet.

• Members

Recaps Tuesday July 28th

Edward was on blustering about how the Q's are Michael's real family and will get him out of the jam he's in whether he's innocent or not (gotta love their loyalty :P) Eddie still hasn't asked what Michael did, however.

Sonny knew how Claudia thinks and asked her not to go after Michael. He also asked her to back-up Carly's claim that it wasn't Michael's car but something small and light/white.

Carly thinks it was Alexis, Jason thinks it was Michael and Sam is sure it's Kristina.

Krissy and Mikey run away from home.

Johnny confesses the shooting to Liv who confesses right back that she's known for months.

Still no Tracy. :angry: