Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Friday April 10th

STATS

Vets: Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: still loving that jacket

Other Stories: JoLu break up and it's not pretty; Claudia running out of time while SaSon talk about revenge for Michael; Carly and Olivia talks about her potential pregnancy; Maxie tells Lulu some hard truths about JoLu and later tells Johnny not to use her as an excuse against Lulu; Lucky/Rebecca/Nicholas encounter and Lucky points out Nicholas can't forget Emily; Spin finds Maxie and Johnny kissing on the docks; Ric tells SaSon that Claudia was responsible for Michael's shooting just as Dr. Lee tells Claudia she's at her optimal time to conceive - as Carly overhears, of course

Line of the Day: Maxie to Johnny "There are degrees of honesty"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - On the docks, Spin passes Tracy some information and she's not pleased to see it's just Ethan's current address. Spin calls her The Abrasive One and tries to explain thats all he could find. She calls him the Jackass, Spin corrects her and says it's the Jackel, then he suggests she ask The Scruffy one himself? Tracy laughs in amazement and says Ethan can't be trusted. Spin goes on saying some of the information you are looking for is illegal, babbling about his recent bouts with the law. Tracy's not interested she tells him "You're a cyber genius and you unseal files for breakfast. I want to know everything - everything there is to know about Ethan Lovitt". "Why don't you ask me?" Ethan asks from the upper part of the dock. Spin and Tracy look at each other like they are caught.

Sc. 3 - Spin says the Jackel and his client were discussion a private matter. Ethan says they were talking about him. Spin starts rattling on about how Ethan is wrong, that he's working on an accounting issue for the HS. Ethan points out how he knows Spin is lying by the way his voice goes up and he's playing with his fingers. Tracy turn on Spin and says "Jackass, why are you still here?" Spin grabs his stuff and readies to leave, but not before telling Tracy how honoured he is to be proving his PI skills to a Quartermaine. Ethan tells Tracy she disappoints him. He thought she liked him. Tracy cozys up to Ethan, straightening his jacket and tells him not to try the puppy dog eyes. She subscribes to the believe that if things are too good to be true, they probably are. She knows Ethan has an agenda and she's going to find out what it is. As Tracy walks away Ethan looks menacing.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy

Sc. 5 - no Tracy

Sc. 6 - Lulu is crying and and there's a knock on the door. She yells to go away and Tracy bursts in saying she needs to get a lock on her door. Tracy then tells her that she was right about Ethan and there is something very wrong with him. Lulu says she doesn't care. Tracy takes one look at Lulu and says she broke up with Johnny. Lulu tells Tracy that while they were in GH not knowing if they would survive, Johnny and Maxie were sleeping together. So, Tracy deduces, she's kicked his cheating, lying two faced butt out the door, good for her. She should be prouder of herself than that and not take him back. Lulu looks at Tracy and says she's a hypocrite - she always takes Luke back. Johnny is no Luke, Tracy counters. Lulu falls back on the sofa and says she doesn't understand. Tracy say get up, "stop feeling sorry for yourself, be a Spencer. I'm giving you a purpose." Tracy continues to say Ethan is up to no good and they have to protect Luke from him. Lulu just shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Lulu obviously agreed with Tracy. She goes to Ethan's hotel room with a deck of cards offering a rematch. Ethan pulls her into the room, looks to see if she's followed then asks how the hell she found him. (We know how.)

• Members

That's what I was thinking - practically a Tracy marathon, and it wasn't just a throw away scene, she was a major presence this week.

I'm looking forward to seeing LuNacy back together again next week. We've had a week with Luke/Ethan/Lulu then the next with Tracy/Lucky/Ethan/Lulu and Spin, and I like that mixing it up (especially how comfortable Tracy feels barging into Lulu's apartment - that killed me). But I'm looking forward to them working together, and perhaps giving us a little something something for TL's banner.

I know some of you really don't like Ethan, but I'm enjoying the lad and can't wait to find out more. The menacing looks he's given Tracy and the way he grabbed Lulu today have me quite intrigued. There is a whole lot more going on here than meets the eye.

• Members

For me it is not the character of Ethan that I don't like. I think it is giving Tracy some story or part of the story--but what I don't like is the actor playing Ethan. He is just skeevy to me and dirty and greasy looking and I don't find him to have any charm or charisma or real appeal. You can't understand what he is saying half the time. He talks like he has marbles in his mouth and he looks like I just want him to take a shower and shave.

What i do like about him (the character) is that he is giving Tracy a chance to be Tracy-like and smart and her usual mistrusting self. Same with her scenes with Rebecca.

What I don't like about him (the character) is he is bringing out the worst in Luke and making him all about the money and the scam and I don't like his latest sort of game of "gravy train" and back off the Q family--they are my terrority type attitude as far as cons go.

I think Tracy will be on Lulu patrol this summer yet again with her latest in the string of boyfriends...Dillon--summer 06; Logan Summer 07; Johnny Summer 08; Ethan summer 09!

• Members

General Hospital Previews--Soaptown USA

Previews for Week of April 13th

Monday, April 13

Ric accuses Claudia of engineering the shooting which left Michael in a coma - but discovers that the evidence has been destroyed. Spinelli is devastated when he spots Johnny kissing Maxie. Claudia scrambles to dodge Ric's accusations. Carly receives unsettling news. Helena begins lurking around town. Helena will show up unexpectedly while the Hospital's Grand Re-Opening is getting under way. The planners have set up big screens so that the audience can see and hear the speeches. Helena shuts down everything, especially the sound system. Then Helena suddenly appears on all of the big TV screens at once.

Tuesday, April 14

Claudia hopes her latest maneuver will save her skin. Carly becomes upset as she contemplates her pregnancy dilemma. Guests at the Hospital's re-opening ceremony are stunned when Helena Cassadine suddenly takes over the “festivities.” Tracy continues digging into Ethan's connection to Luke. A surprising guest shocks Nikolas with an unwelcome appearance.

Wednesday, April 15

Claudia tries to convince Jason that she is innocent; Patrick publicly accuses Robin of being unfaithful. Events take a major turn for Ric. Alexis tries to warn Nikolas that Rebecca may not be who Rebecca seems to be on the surface. Jerry places a phone call which could change everything.

Thursday, April 16

Spinelli tells Jason he has proof that Jerry is alive; Alexis accuses Helena and Rebecca of working together. Jerry informs Ric and Claudia that Jerry is now calling the shots. Nikolas wonders if Alexis could be right about Rebecca. Alexis accuses Helena of engineering Rebecca's arrival in Port Charles. Patrick and Robin try to work out a peaceful solution to their differences of opinion.

Friday, April 17

Jason helps Carly take a pregnancy test; Robin stops taking her antidepressants against her doctor's orders. Jax is stunned when he comes face to face with his wandering brother Jerry. Maxie is hurt when Spinelli distances himself from her.