The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That's great, Hooked. I imagine you are both very relieved.

No Tracy today, and this being Other Wednesday I guess the possibility is now slim to none for the week.

Thanks for the scans, Hooked. The first one gave me an error message, though. I hope it wasn't extra important. Personally I don't care what they are doing but I would like to see LuNacy happy for more than one episode.

Other Stories Today:

Scrubs - Robin still in Rochester and Patrick out of his mind with worry, eventually talking with Liz and being at Jake's for a drink (NASCAR guy)

Spin/Win - trying to get rid of the evidence but there's a problem

CarJax - vow renewal

Lex/Raynor - distracting to allow Spin/Win to do their thing

JoLu/JoMax (pick your pairing) - post party blues, Lulu wants the dating over and the other two think she's overreacting, which she eventually says she is

SOlivia - Sonny had the ass-hole comment of the day, saying Jax was insensitive asking Olivia to make all the renewal arrangements considering Olivia was "always a bridesmaid, never a bride", Olivia NOT amused and calls him on his ish. Then she sees DVD mailed to Jax and recognizes the design.

Coleman sighting - NASCAR guy's in town.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah if you order from Dell Direct, there are some models available in color. My son has the macbook. I would have loved to get one, but I wanted to buy it with my own cash I've made from writing, etc. Plus, I use a PC at home and it would just be way easier to transfer stuff over.

I am so glad to hear you are "happy" and things are going well.

• Members

Hooked, those computers are so cute. I've got my eye on the fuchsia one - I'm a pink chick!

So... bored out of my tree and housecleaning again. GH has been entertaining of late, but today it's really the most boring I've seen it this week.... Just copy everything I said yesterday and that's pretty much it.

But seriously - LuNacy needs a vow renewal like CarJax is getting today.

And anyone who loves men with babies is going to love Patrick/Emma and the one hand hold. You never realize how big a man's hands are until he holds a baby.

Funny line - Alexis tells Jason about Spin in FBI headquarters "He's dressed like a Blues Brother."

Alexis is on a roll. Sonny tells her there is a mob party that night Alexis gets really excited. "RSVP or Die. You could play Bobbing for Body parts... Pin the Tale on the Squealer... Musical Chairs and the last one looses a Limb".

Mac sighting.

Oh... and still no Tracy. <_<

• Members

Gosh we are slooooooowwwwwww

This is the slowest we have been since the informance "how many words can you get out of Tracy Quartermaine" day

Has anyone heard anything about the probability of LuNacy next week??

And I really need the clips from January 06 with the rat poisin and the Car crash please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

I am getting desperate :o:o

TracyQartermaine aka Savannah