Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From soapdish sometime I guess last night...I was offline most of night and am trying to disclipine myself this morning to stay off line so I can do some publication research!!

This is the truth...

Jake's paternity isn't changing

Lusam is the story. They will be moving in together.

Liason is at a push and push but it ends very well for their fans

Skate is popular, more popular than Sonny/Olivia

Jax and Kate do sleep together

I just had to come on and tell you the truth. Trust me. Not v.

Thank you! Can you tell anything about Liz after Jake is kidnapped? Does she push everyone away?

Also do you have anything on Tracy and Luke?

Liz isn't going to be the sam after jake gets kidnapped. She is going to be more aware of how Jason's life affects her boys.

Tracy is going to pull away from Luke for a little but she''l come around.

• Members

From SOD..via SZ

VCR Alerts

On Monday 12/1, Liz tells Lucky that he was right about Jason being too dangerous for her. Carly intends to settle the score with Kate.

Tuesday, 12/2: Tracy tells Luke it's over. Ric keeps Claudia at arm's length. "There's a part of them that really, truly likes the other," says Guza. "The chemistry is there on screen."

me: Is this because Tracy telling Luke it is over on the 21st of this week is not enough for him to grasp...she needs to tell him yet again on the 2nd?

Good news that at least we know she is on again on the 2nd (that must have been what she taped the 3rd when we got that airdate.

• Members

I'm more impressed she made the cut for the VCR Alert (which should really be renamed, come to think of it).

Given how repetative the show is, and how Luke isn't going to accept it, I wouldn't be surprised if she tells him 6-8 times before she realizes it isn't true either.

• Members

Wow slow day...for tomorrow: Sounds like we might get one happy scenes before the other shoe drops...

Wednesday November 19:

Sam tells Lucky that she's going to infiltrate the Russian organization.

Jason makes his move without knowing Sam is in the warehouse meeting with Sasha.

Kate threatens to expose Olivia's secret.

Johnny tells Luke that he'll help him open the Haunted Star.

Tracy is thrilled because she believes that Luke chose her over Laura.

Robin finds motherhood difficult, but Patrick seems to have a knack for fatherhood

Some insider named TRT was answering today saying

The Qs will be seen for scrubs wedding and Tracy's divorce

Tracy and Luke will be at the scrubs wedding separately (which is after xmas) and Luke will share some scenes with robert.

Tracy has had enough

Another insider I think said they get divorced, but Luke wants Tracy. For now, they are apart.

• Members

Good. I would like to see happy Tracy sometime this year. She's been so upset and cranky since New Years. She's actually only has 2 happy days this year - how sad is that?

I'm actually okay with this. We didn't see the full proposal (which still burns my butt). Hopefully we will get a full out reconciliation, or divorce not being final, or see a real wedding between them - one of the things LuNacy is missing. Lulu propping LuNacy meant something.

• Members

This was from last night/early morning also

Thank you! Can you tell anything about Liz after Jake is kidnapped? Does she push everyone away?

Also do you have anything on Tracy and Luke?

Liz isn't going to be the sam after jake gets kidnapped. She is going to be more aware of how Jason's life affects her boys.

Tracy is going to pull away from Luke for a little but she''l come around.

The person answering this stuff I think signed TRT as well.

Utlimately my choice would be Tracy divorces Luke and they get remarried when she comes around. Not some big wedding but just a small private one that we get to see.

Anyway...the good news is at least it gives them something to work with for a bit...the divorce, the scrubs wedding, him trying to win her back...

Do you remember how all the old scab writer stories that were scratched seem to be coming back like the olivia thing, etc...well I was just remembering how last Januray/Feb there were spoilers about Tracy and Luke head to divorce court...I wonder if that was where they were headed last year but then TG had his surgery, etc and it was getting too close to his vacation when Guza got back.

Also, remember the Luke takes on an unlikely prodigy? Maybe that is the johnny/luke running the HS and being partners again now?

Guess we shall see...they were said to be filler mostly til the end of the year, along with scrubs, spin/max, alexis/ric, etc...

Filler is better than nothing I guess.

• Members

They've been filler for some time. Their last real story was Luke's surgery, wish a slight blip around Luke finding evidence against Monica.

A small private wedding is what they deserve - something intimate that only includes those who can celebrate with them. For all her flare Tracy really isn't into attention seeking.

I just hope whatever Guza thinks he had to 'fix' this year is done so he can write for everyone again. I really don't care that LuNacy is filler, because look who they are with - Spixie and Scrubs, the two most loved couples.

• Members

anyone up for an early chat for a few tonight? It is 7:15 central time...

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

We know all these anyway...but nice to see Tracy in spoilers again so...

From Wubs..

**Luke will try to woo Tracy back

**Carly gets an eye full of Jax and Miss kate!

**Maxie lays near death

**Kate and Jax; remember I called it long ago.

**Scrubs takes the baby home. Parenthood isn't all a bed of roses!

Jason tells Sonny he's done.

Hello Alan! Can he give Tracy good advice?

Jake is kidnapped, Liz, Sam and Jason race against time to get him back.

Maxie is drugged by the Russian mobulars. Spin vows revenge!

Ric learns that Sonny is accepting Anthony's offer and isn't happy about it...at all.

Patrick has a "Jimmy Stewart" moment

Jax has a whopper of a surprise for Nikolas

Tracy tells Luke: It's ovah!

• Members

About to go to bed, but hooked, what's the consensus on these?

Ric goes too far with Anthony because of his jealousy over Claudia and Sonny.

Johnny starts to have second thoughts about his new life.

Luke wants to remarry Tracy the ''right way''

Nikolas discovers new and surprising things about Nadine's past, things that she wanted to stay buried.

Robin is happy that her parents are finally reunited for her wedding. Patrick is excited to start his new life as a husband and father.

Maxie doesnt like Spinelli's new intensity.

• Members

Some stuff, backstage politics and scoops.

Liason are over i'm sorry, Brian Frons wanted to put an end to that couple for a long time now but Guza insisted that the relationship was angsty and soapy, until recently he agreed with Frons and decided to end it. I did not hear anything about a new pairing for Jason, i think he'll be single for a while.

Skate fans, things will be rocky for a while. I'm hearing Guza will work on Sonny/Olivia for a while. Lots of Olivia vs Claudia coming as Olivia cant seem to stay away from Sonny, Kate will notice that Olivia is falling for Sonny again. I'm also hearing that a drunk Olivia will sleep with a heartbroken Sonny. I cant confirm that one yet but it is supposed to happen in December.

Carly will be all about revenge against Jax and Kate, she will feel betrayed and angry. Of course Carly being Carly she will also use sex to heal from this, so look for her to have a one night stand with a stranger only for this guy to become her bodyguard!

Lucky and Sam will have some rocky times when they both try to comfort their ex lovers and this cause them to emotionally disconnect from each other a little bit especially if Lucky feels jealous about Elizabeth and Matt? (i will confirm this one later when my source comes back to me)

Also Alexis think about stepping down as DA and opening a law firm with Diane but what happens when a new man is ready to take her job while she's still uncertain about leaving? look for a competitive Alexis to not back down, and what if the guy also attracts her?

plus...

Ric goes too far with Anthony because of his jealousy over Claudia and Sonny.

Johnny starts to have second thoughts about his new life.

Luke wants to remarry Tracy the ''right way''

Nikolas discovers new and surprising things about Nadine's past, things that she wanted to stay buried.

Robin is happy that her parents are finally reunited for her wedding. Patrick is excited to start his new life as a husband and father.

Maxie doesnt like Spinelli's new intensity.

Wonder if this is after they divorce or his plan to win her back?