Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sent all my emails out to tiic about 15 mins ago. So far none have come back as undeliverable.

Truke, thanks for posting the recap from abc.com. Too funny.

Someone on SOC thinks that Luke is the one who had the "doctor" come by the house to tell Laura to come to France. Interesting. I never thought about that. hmmmmmm. Maybe it was Scott though.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

My money is on Scott...or maybe Alice. ;)

BTW, if the doctor from France is a fake and Laura knows he is a fake...why is she going to France? (Not that I'm complaining)

This may have been explained in the show but I ff through all the non-Tracy, Laura scenes.

Edited by halee

• Members

With the say yesterday was rushed, who knows anything for sure.

I always thought it a little hinkey that "Tracy" was supposed to arrange the doctor but Laura goes anyway. When Laura confronted her yesterday she did look surprised for a second before she put her Q on, so I'm convinced Tracy had nothing to do with it. Laura is just used to seeing her as the 'bad guy'.

If Luke arranged it, he did a good job at looking surprised.

Lucky still looking like the village idiot.

• Members

Morning all...from the breakdown spoilers, Tracy admits today that she did send the fake doctor so I guess we shall see..

This was for the week of the 17th from GHH2. I am trying to find out what days Tracy is on that week...doesn't seem like M o T due to the spoilers from GHH2

But things seem to be pushed back a day so who knows...

From GHH2

Luke and Johnny play a game of cards

and make a deal to get the Haunted Star open again.

Tracy overhears Luke admitting to Lulu that it was Laura's

decision to leave him behind.

Tracy declares that her marriage is over. Alan doesn't think so!

Luke insists he will not let Tracy go.

Does this sound like wash, rinse and repeat from last year at the HS?

At least Alan is saying it is not over--usually he is reaming Tracy...

Alan is also in Patrick's thanksgiving dream.

I think we will see Tracy/Luke fighting for a while...

But I do believe that Tony is retiring and that eventually it won't end well for anyone--I am really wondering if he will go out in a blaze or glory...leaving Laura free to stick around canvas from time to time.

My little one was in bed with me in the middle of the night because he was scared and he peed in my bed and all over me...nice way to wake up!

• Members

Good for Tracy. I hope she really lays it out for Laura today. It's about time that blonde left with her tail between her legs.

As for GHH2, they rarely have Tracy scenes mentioned on her day - the focus on that site is elsewhere.

From GHH2

Luke and Johnny play a game of cards

and make a deal to get the Haunted Star open again. Guess they know about Logan and all is forgiven.

Tracy overhears Luke admitting to Lulu that it was Laura's

decision to leave him behind. There's more to this. It's too pat. Luke keeps saying 'they know my choice' and 'there's no choice' to suddenly go to 'it's Laura's choice' is off. Perhaps he's trying to explain things to Lulu, because he has always put himself lower and elevated Laura in his daughter's eyes. Tracy either mis-hears or doesn't hear the entire conversation.

Tracy declares that her marriage is over. Alan doesn't think so! Good for Alan! As her conscience he knows all.

Luke insists he will not let Tracy go. Damn straight, he better. And there better be lots of emoting after this apathetic crap.

But I do believe that Tony is retiring and that eventually it won't end well for anyone--I am really wondering if he will go out in a blaze or glory...leaving Laura free to stick around canvas from time to time. We'll see. I'm writing and calling demanding proper story for LuNacy/Tracy/Luke - he's such a major part of the canvas and it wouldn't be that hard to write for him properly. I mean Monica had an entire alcoholic/rehab story off air.

Ewww, been there, done that - but not with an 8 year old.

• Members

You know, just musing - since I have nothing else to do ;)

Luke has once again skirted the issue with Laura and told Tracy the complete TRUTH. I wish he would tell her a whole lot more, and be much more effective in conveying that he truly loves her and wants to be with her. But he did just cut to the chase with her. Meanwhile Laura might get the poetry but she certainly doesn't get the reality.

I'm also wondering if that scene between Luke and Tracy was actually aimed at giving Tracy the knowledge that Luke was staying with her. TRACY telling Laura that Luke has already told her he's staying, would be priceless. And Tracy has the word on Laura going to France as proof that Luke told her himself.

Still can't shake the feeling that 'Laura chooses to leave' is more about regaining her dignity then actually making the decision for all of them, and after yesterday I'm more convinced then ever.