The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Do you guys remember in that GH 45th anniversary article, they had some extra who said that he delivered the malpractice lawsuit papers to Monica from Tracy, and told LC/JE that 15 years earlier he had done the same thing?

I just watched a scene from 1991 when AJ was supoened to testify in the Eckert custody case and in walks that very same guy with Tracy, Alan, AJ and Monica in the scene! Guess he was telling the truth!!! Funny they would use the same extra for that 17 years later!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YAY i'm off tomorrow too lol this was the first time i'd been on here in a while i was catching up on everything just in time for me to get lost again when I head out again on Wed lol. I'll watch I'm off to go to the bookstore for books. Have a great afternoon Maybe ya'll will be in the BR when i get off tonight late late lol.

• Members

Okay..here is something...

when is the Skate wedding?

Quote:

Last two weeks in September.

For sure?

Quote:

Yep

It lasts for 2 weeks? :? :? :?

Quote:

What can I say, its a long day. :lol:

I'll skip the last 2 weeks of September. I'm sure anyone non-mob will be filler or MIA those 2 weeks.

Quote:

From what I understand the whole town turns out for the wedding. If you are a fan of anyone on the show, you'll see them there.

wanna bet the Qs are not considered part of the cast anymore? How much do we wanna bet Tracy is not there????

• Members

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry? Luke of course :D

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines? Both together and separate. But if I had to choose one or the other, DEFINATELY together.

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky? Trucky. We've already seen what a biatch Lulu can be to Tracy, how much can she try?

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? Tracy/Diane/Alexis

Edit: Thanks for the pic hooked! I've never seen it before.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Thanks Hooked, for the spoilers, lacking as they may be. <_<

Remos, I spent the morning reading your new chapters and they are great.

Now it's my turn......

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry?

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines?

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky?

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? Let's leave Kate out of the picture

• Members

Someone just told me they didn't recall seeing Tracy's name for next week (25th) or the following week either (the week of the st) but they weren't sure. I think we are safe to assume she is offscreen til at least the week of the 8th if she is indeed taping one day this week.

I guess if she pops up, we will be surprised!

• Members

This was in the IL and I just had to bring it over. The wording struck me as quite funny/ironic...

Jason dives in front of the bullet aimed at Sonny during Skate's reception. Sonny is raising a toast to his new bride. This will be a patented Guza slo-mo montage. Sonny & Jason's rift will end and Sonny will take over the mob as Jason heals and then Jason will go back working for Sonny. Sonny and Jason will fight the biggest mob threat of their lives and nobody they care about is safe. There will be blood....there will be deaths and for once the older vets are safe.

That's cute, Funny.

Edited by remos

• Members

angel, how was your first day?

funny, that's awesome.

Welcome back IluvAandM!

Truke, here are my answers:

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry? (but that doesn't mean she and Larry can't have sweet moments and recall their awesomeness).

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines? 'Cause she needs to exist without him.

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky? I'm done with Lulu.

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? Would it be all right I left Diane and Kate out? LOL.

I know none of you are playing, but I thought I would let you know that Tracy got (or is about to) get 3rd place in SOC's Annual GH Survivor Game. Not bad for her. :) I think Mac will be 2nd and Maxie will be 1st... Note: Luke and Robin were excluded from the voting process for being previous winners... (Robert too).

• Members

It went by rather slowly but I was in a daze kinda haha. Today I went to JAG (which basically is nothing, we talk about college), Cooking (shoot me now), Creative Writing (I have it with two of my best friends, so this should be interesting...we had a paper-ball fight today in class and we listened to the teacher telling us embarrissing stories about another teacher), and English 4 (same boring stuff, but there is one kid I wanna kill already grr).

If Hugo Napier came back and we got Tracy/Luke/Larry triangle who do you want Tracy to choose Luke Or Larry? (But I do want her to have sweet scenes with Larry...oh and I want Lue to work for it!)

Would you rather have Lacy have a storyline together or Tracy and Luke to have separate storylines?

Would you rather see more bonding between Tralu or Trucky? (I am so sick of Lulu....never was much of a fan of hers to begin with but still)

Would you rather see a Tracy/Sam/Maxie friendship or Tracy/Alexis/Diane/Kate? (I like Kate and all...but she's not in their league)