• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^ Thanks....

And from SZ for the week of the 28th...

Anthony comes calling on Luke.

Tracy is alarmed for Luke's welfare should he be caught between two mobs.

Luke takes Tracy by complete surprise when he blurts out that he really does love her.

Alexis uses her lawyerly clout to close the Haunted Star.

And the following week...

Tracy uneasily notices a spark between Luke and Anna, and feels threatened.

• Members

Funny, for me?? I read them all. The ones I wanted to read, Chapters 10, 11, and 12 of 'spencermaine heir' are locked!! wahhhhh (crying right along with Ms. Q.)

Remos, great fic! Thanks. And thanks for the spoilers! :)

tracynluke, Great fic also!! Love all these goodies all at once. :D

Ms. Q! YAY!!! for the "Oh Baby" update!!! It seems like it's been forever! Am looking forward to the next chpater! The nickname vid was cute too! I found myself chuckling through it. It made me smile. Thanks.

• Members

Good morning TQ buddies! Sorry I had to take the night off yesterday--I had to nuture the bruised ego of my husband who was feeling betrayed by my true love--my computer! I watched four hours of shows I had missed all week and actually spent a little bit of time with him--Have to throw him a bone every so often ya know! LOL!!

So this is from Winking Jizzer (WJ) reliable insider on soapdish. I wasn't online last night, but apparently there was some major fights going on with nasty posters and Chatup and WJ and other insiders....anyway, in post to the board saying she was taking a break, she specifically passed some info on to me...

Please let Traceyfan know she is on next week with Luke and worried about him and the mob ties he is making. She is also jealous of Anna and believes she is flirting with Luke. She heads to Robin's place and begs for Robin's help in stopping her. Meanwhile Luke and Anna are getting drunk and playing strip roulette.

Also Maxie kisses Spinelli. I am not a fan of that pairing but I know some of you will enjoy that so there it is.

Sam goes to Luke and makes him an offer.

I am not liking the strip roulette spoiler! Although I am liking that Tracy will have scenes with Robin, Luke & Anna...she gets to go to Robin's apartment--a new set for her to visit!!

Not sure if this was new or not from GHH@

5/5 Maxie finds trouble as a stowaway in Jason's car.

Anthony plays Trevor and Ric like chess pieces.

Luke and Anna are caught in the act trying to drink each other the table,

Anna ends up hanging on by a rope, albeit upside down...Anna demands to know when Patrick is going

to make an honest woman out of Robin.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

One more post...from some anon insider:

So do you know if they are going anywhere with an Anna/Luke fling, or is more of maybe using her as a reason for Luke to leave for the summer on some adventure? Does anyone know if he and Tracy remained married through his summer break?

They stay married as far as I know. I don't know much else, just that TG and FH wanted scenes together. No clue as to whether it leads to a fling, but I doubt it unless FH stays longer than originally scheduled.

• Members

For lainey....you might want to plan a trip to LA for this one...

Emmy Weekend Extravaganza 2008!

Are you ready to party??? Well, we've got just what you are looking for!!! Join us as General Hospital's hottest new super couple, Max and Diane, host their first joint event! Get ready to mix and mingle, snack on great hors d'oeuvres and dance the night away as Derk Cheetwood and Carolyn Hennesy and a bunch of their friends get together with all of you for this "must attend" event. We will be gathering once again at the Sportsmen's Lodge Event Center, 12825 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA, on Saturday evening, June 21, from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Tickets are $80.00 per person.

We're going to have an absolute blast, so sign up now. You won't want to miss a moment of it! To order tickets, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your money order made payable to Debby O'Connor to: Debby O'Connor, P.O. Box 16212, Irvine, CA 92623. Be sure to include the name(s) of all of your guests for our check in list.

You may also purchase by going to our website at www.YourNumberOneFan.com to purchase using PayPal. Please note: Add an additional $5.00 per ticket for use of PayPal to cover shipping and handling, and all tickets are nonrefundable. Contact Debby O'Connor at [email protected] with questions.

• Members

This should be entertaining, but I seriously doubt a 'fling' is involved. Playing strip roulette (they won't strip that far anyway) while they are drunk and dealing with the crap this past year has thrown at the both of them (Luke: heart attack; Anna: grandmother shock), is a whole lot different then entering into something significantly more serious.

Interesting that Tracy goes to Robin for assistence. With any luck it can mean for some interesting moments between Tracy and Anna over the summer while Luke is away (another reason why a fling ain't gonna happen).

• Members

Okay Remos--Jus want to clarify that this wasn't a "hooked freakout". You have to be soapdish saavy in prying info out of people who are insiders...you have to ask questions in a certain way! It is a sad state of my life, that I have become SD saavy!

ON that note, anyone around for a saturday afternoon quick chat? LadyA you lurking? It is about 1:20pm central time.