Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please please please let Tracy Tuesday happen! I would assume also that if Tracy is supposed to do some damage control, it would be today if her hubba is coming home tomorrow.

Thanks for posting the spoiler hooked. Happy you are back. I missed ya. :)

SeanM, yes for the most part, you are the only guy here. 'Cept for Keith as Lainey mentioned, who drops in every once in a while. Come chat with us sometime. Here is the link to the breakroom. We are often in there at nite for the most part : http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

BSG, LOL about the TMJ and Tracy/Tracy fans clenching their teeth.

Hey REMOS, good to see you! Stop by the and join us in the BR soon. We miss ya.

d_alias, thanks for stoping by :) LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner!

And speaking of banners, today is the last day of my little string of kisses banner below. I kept it up all this time until he kept his word of coming back to her. Next up, is the one I had been using on HG ... the "Who's You're Daddy, Mama?" banner the multi-talented ms. Q made for me. :)

• Members

Oooooh! I have MAD love for your banner picture!

Sorry I've been so far away, folks. My life is a million miles in another direction right now, and I'm just trying to keep things together. Not bad so much as frazzled and disconnected. And call me Hippy Spacy MoonFlower if you must, but with Mercury going into retrograde for the rest of the month (my chart is like, 2/3 Mercury-influenced), I'm not holding out any hope for it to get much better soon.

FWIW, I haven't been writing any fanfic lately--or working on anything creative. DI is out of the country for a week, so I'm taking a break from her site before I start on the photos page (meep). Tracy hasn't been doing much of anything on the show, so my GH fixes have been few and far between. Basically, I'm watching Disney Channel and Dr. Who DVDs, and reading a lot of articles on theosophy. And working. And running errands. And being with my girlfriend.

I miss you all, and miss being in Tracyland. I'll get back there, I know it. I just am not there right now. :(

• Members

Sorry guys, I haven't seen GH yet. I just got home. (Bought me some Pumas!) I will probably watch it soon once I get some stuff done.

MinervaFan, I totally get it. It is hard to get into Tracy-World when she is hardly even in GH-World. I am currently in Spin-Land. (Amazing Night Shift scenes.) I wonder of BA is single....

Haha anyway, I am hoping that a new helping of Lukey will give Tracy something that we haven't seen 20-times over in the past 4 months.

Edited by Colette

• Members

TRACY/LACY IS IN THE PREVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only question is the clip they used, she has her hand covering her mouth and she looks like she wasn't wearing any clothes?!?!?! She is looks like she is looking up at him while in bed or something and he is bending down over her and says "long time, no see."

I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!

• Members
I get it now. Thanks Sean! :D

So, since we've been mentioning Keith lately, where IS he?! We miss ya, wherever you're hiding.

Also, amello used to stop by once in awhile, and he's a guy too.

About the WUBS spoilers:

. Unfortunately, I tend not to believe WUBS unless someone else spills it first. Guess we'll see. She's gotten things right before, so hopefully, she's right about this too.

d_alias, what an awesome banner!!!

MinervaFan, when I do watch TV (well, other than Tracy's GH scenes), Disney channel is the first one I check. Love that channel. :wub:

Colette, I don't think she's on. I think those scenes TracyLuv mentioned are at the beginning of tomorrow. Anyway, if there's any Tracy mentions or something like that today, feel free to let us know. :)

nex!!!! OMG! I have to run upstairs and see that!

EDIT: Ok. So I saw it. That's exactly what it looks like nex. It's hard to tell if she's in a bed or not, but if LuNacy are supposedly having a sex life, why does it matter if he sees her naked? Then again, I guess it still might be uncomfortable if all of a sudden someone walks in on you like that...even if it is your husband. Am I making sense?

Also, how cool is it that LuNacy got the last clip in the previews?! I know it's all because of Luke's return, but usually, Tracy gets the beginning clip, not the last one which is kind of like the "WATCH GH" one. They usually put mob garbage there instead. Anyway, SQUEE for the LuNacy!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OMG...haven't seen the preview yet (slow mo one I think TL for us), but it sounds like maybe, just maybe they will make it a good scene for luke returing and not him walking in on her yelling at Alan or something and saying well nothing has changed or something stupid like that!!!

Had a crazy day today. Have one book report to work on, one more kid to feed, then I will be online to relax tonight! Can't believe it is Luke's return...doesn't seem that long ago we were thinking october would never get here and Ms. Q was leaving for Mexico, etc....

Catch you guys tonight around 8:30 central ish maybe???? So Ms. Q can go to bed early! :)

• Members

So I was at work when I saw the previews....

My TIVO is busted so I'm relegated to watching it again tonight on SOAPNET.

What I thought I saw: Tracy in bed (in his purple t-shirt, the one she was wearing the morning after they were married), he walks in on her (in bed!), and wakes her up. Her eyes are so wide because she's THRILLED and SURPRISED to see him.

Now here's the thing.. TIIC has them in BED for their first scene together. There is sooo much potential there (was she dreaming about him before he woke her? What happens AFTER he wakes her?). I want to believe they put them in BED for a reason.. but maybe that reason is just to tease us. Who knows?

But here's what I think.... Lulu accepts Scotty's deal off screen. And the show OPENS with that Luke Tracy scene tomorrow. Positive thoughts people. Think positive thoughts! Weeeeeeee

• Members

Just watched the preview again just now...

I kinda blinked for half a second at work and didn't realize that our girl looks like she's nekkid. YOWZA!!!! I noticed she was laying down but for some reason when it flashed across the screen at work I thought she wasn't wearing make-up but she is. I guess that bareness of makeup-less skin I saw earlier was her shoulder. Interesting to know, I guess Tracy sleeps in the buff. YOWZA AGAIN! :)

They could have made that little snippet longer ya know. I wanna know NOW if he gets in there with her.

• Members

I don't post on that message board, but I have a few things to say:

I remember Tracy and Laura were both doing gymnastics with Richard Simmons in the Campus Disco and Tracy was not very popular their, because she was mean and spoiled. Luke managed the Campus Disco. :D

Also, Mitch Williams and Luke both worked for Frank Smith.

When Luke and Laura worked for ELQ Tracy had already left town.