Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It might be after 2 in the morning, but the video is DONE!!! I think it took longer to do the last 1/4 of the video and save it than to do the first 3/4 of the video. *shrugs* I had forgotten to credit some people/sites though, so I had to go back, add that in, re-save, blah, blah, blah. Plus, WMM was being stupid. Those reasons are probably why it took so long. Anyway, without further adieu, I present:

Video Title: General Hospital: Tracy Quartermaine

Video By: Me :P

Song Title: "She's A Lady"

Song By: Tom Jones

Characters: Tracy plus Jax/Robert/Coleman/Luke

URL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1348YH60 or http://www.sendspace.com/file/lk65zu

Leave me feedback, and I'll love you even more than I do now. :D

BTW, TracyLuv, sorry I left your reason out. I must have skipped over it.

Edit: Gah. I just realized. I didn't thank ILoveTracyQ for the song suggestion. Thanks Michele! I'll have to go back and add it to the video and all that before I post it on GHVT. 'Cause right now I'm going to bed. ;)

• Members

I'm at work, so I watched with the sound off, LOL....

My computer at home?

Has issues.

I tried downloading the vid this morning, and it gave me a message that the link was broken or something like that, which obviously, since I watched at work, isn't true.

I told my sister about trying to download something and how I got the message that I didn't have enough space or something, which isn't true either, I should have plenty of space left.

*sigh* and I'm so computer illiterate, I don't know what the problem is, or how to fix it.

So Staci I'll watch again with the sound on later, to critique it.

So far nothing Tracy-ish on the spoiler front.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Nah. Me either.

• Members

Thanks TracyLuv and nex for the comments! Any favorite parts? ;) Least favorite parts are welcomed as well.

ILoveTracyQ, sometimes SendSpace has problems, and it'll prevent you from downloading the file. It'll say "Try again later" or something like that. I'm not sure if that's what happened or not though. Anyway, I'm greatly anticipating your feedback after you've watched with sound! :D

Also, I've fixed up some of the transitions (probably not noticeable to anyone but me, ha), and I've also credited ILoveTracyQ for the song recommendation. NEW AND IMPROVED LINKS are below...

AH, CRAP! Edit: There's a problem. I'll post updated links later.

Edit (again): All right. Here we go. I'm officially tired of this video and the song. *kicks WMM* Anyway...

MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IP8XHDVQ

SENDSPACE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wfzc30

And guess what? I dreamt about Tracy again last night! After waking up from the dream, I told myself I would remember. I almost wrote the details down, but I didn't. So of course, now I hardly remember what happened. :( I know it involved the Quartermaines (Monica, Edward, and Alan, maybe Ned) siding with Tracy. Luke was being a jerk, and the Q's sided with our girl. All in unison now, "Awwww." Edward was especially supportive; I wish I remembered what he said. GAH! I'm so keeping a pad of paper by my bed now. My dreams would make awesome fic ideas, LOL.

• Members

Bump-bump-bump...

SPOILERISH

_

_

_

_

Soaps In Depth 2007 Previews are up. No Tracy. Are we surprised? No Luke either. Or Skye. And I don't remember seeing Lorenzo's name. Could have missed something though. And of course, no Edward, Alan, Monica, Ned, Bobbie, Mac, etc. But Lulu goes on an adventure!!!! Isn't that exciting? [/sarcasm] Unfortunately, GQ are involved too. Gah, get GQ AWAY from Lulu. Please, please, please. Oh, and Scotty's back (we know), but will he be seen in real life time, or will his scenes be a series of re-created flashbacks? Gah. What stupid crap is that. Oh, and since Scotty's back to GH, will Laura follow? *shrugs*

Oh! There is also gonna be a catastrophe to hit GH in 2007. Guza states it's going to be a good one. Something Wicked This Way Comes...EVERYTHING WILL COME TO A SREECHING HALT! THE ENTIRE CANVAS WILL BE INVOLVED (except for the Quartermaines and anyone else over the age of 50). BTW, some people are going to die, and this event is totally going to change GH forever. ;) (Thanks Linds!)

Edit: I'm almost forgot!!! Those who DO survive this CRISIS...Well, let's just say their RELATIONSHIPS might NOT! EVERY SINGLE ROMANCE WILL BE AFFECTED! I bet you can't wait!!! :P

WARNING: BASHING OF GH AND OTHER CHARACTERS INCLUDED BELOW

_

_

_

_

Per SZ...Lulu's still on. She's still hanging out on the CSOTC (Crap Side Of The Canvas). Why give Tracy and Lulu scenes when you can give CARLY and Lulu scenes? I mean, clearly, Carly doesn't get enough time onscreen, as she secretly lusts for Sonny but pretends to be in love with Jax. Also, according to SZ, Sonny had a line about Ric playing Santa which MB apparently delivered in a seductive tone. LOL. And Skye's still mobular and sharing scenes with Sonny, who I guess has a new lawyer, which means there's another character taking away air time from those actors who actually deserve it

I need someone to cheer me up.

Please? :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Funny, I had a dream with Tracy in it too. Actually, it was Jane, not Tracy. I don't remember what she said, but I remember she was kinda quirky and humorous. Luke was in my dream too but not together with Tracy/Jane - or maybe I had two separate dreams with each of them in it. Anyway, all remember Luke say was "I love her but - I don' t know if I can be with her. I want to be able to see other people" - WHAT A PUTZ!!!

Anyway, I'll make it a point to have better dreams with them in it next time.

No Tracy or Luke in the spoilers for 2007 so far? I am just getting so pissed off!! And If Lulu keeps hanging around with Carly, soon, I'm not going to like her either. Doesn't anyone think its funny that Tracy hasn't wondered where Lulu is? This show is just F-ing ridiculous already! There like isn't anyone on the show anymore who doesn't have some type of tie with the mob, or so it seems. What's the point of calling it General Hospital when you have 2 docs (that they show anyway) and like 6 people involved in the mob. I'm just sick of it already!

thanks for letting me vent.

Ms. Q., I really loved the vid. I have to run to work now. I will rewatch and tell you my fav parts later.

• Members

Hola, lovelies, and greetings from the happiest place on earth! i'm at a cybercafe in downtown disney. things are great--apparently if you just got married in disney, that means they feed you extra desert. lots of pictures--no fic written but i will write when i get back damned keyboard is psychotic the cheshire cat screen saver should have een a warning.

ttyl loves. keep the tq love going

• Members

DEB!!! Glad you're having a good time!

And TracyLuv, it's strange that the pro-LuNacy fans are having anti-LuNacy dreams. What is up with that? LOL.

knh, I'm happy you enjoyed the video!

So, I have a little teeny tiny bit of press for you. From TV Guide: The Suds Report...

Jane Elliot is among the Top 5 Actresses to Watch! :D She's the ONLY GH actress included. Of course, this article also has Carly/Jax and Jason/Sam listed as part of the Top 5 Super Couples to Watch, so um, yeah...LOL. But I do like the JE mention regardless! Link

All right. About the 12 Days of Christmas, maybe we can start that game now.

On the first day of Christmas, GH gave the Tracy fans...

Any ideas?

Also, ONE YEAR AGO...Tracy and Luke made goo-goo eyes at each other at the PCPD. It was after Tracy had Lulu arrested for stealing the 15,000. Luke came down to the PCPD; Luke said he would divorce Tracy if she dropped the charges; she agreed, only to change her mind 2 seconds later. And later, Lulu and Tracy, plus Skye, Luke, Lucky, and Mac all played Pictionary. Well, sort of. LOL. Aaah...Good times.

• Members

EEE!!! Deb posted.

*waves* to Deb and everyone.

Deb, will you bring me back some Mickey ears? Pleeeease? :)

Staci I love the vid. I watched like five times.

One suggestion: I think you picked good scenes, especially at certain parts of the song.

BUT. I'd take some of those where Tracy is just standing there talking, and replace them with action scenes.

I like the inclusion of the chapel scene, but how about also putting in the scene from later where Luke kisses Tracy and hugs her?

And I'd love for the kiss from "take a bus" to be in, and the kiss from after Justus's funeral...

And the part where she slugs Luke and Coleman too, although I'm not sure either one of those would fit with the "Lady" theme.

I just think Tracy is such an "active" character, it'd be more fun with more scenes where something is actually happening.

I'd LURVE for the face touching at the HS scene to be in, from 11/07/06.

I likey the face touchage.

The scene where she's carried in the jungle would be awesome.

I love it as is, but those were just my thoughts. :)

Take 'em with a grain of salt.

And may I post the link to that "actress to watch" blurb? :)

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, link's already been posted...

But you're more than welcome to post it again. :P Sorry. I should have made the link more obvious.

And I appreciate your comments. I get what you're saying, and it's funny 'cause after I made it, I realized that I didn't have a lot of Luke/Tracy kissing clips. And then I thought about adding some, and then I was like, "Eh, well, I used all those clips like 7 times in all my other videos." So, I was kind of going for variety.

About the talking clips...Most of those are to the lyrics "She's A Lady," right? I figured I should just focus on Tracy in those parts and not the men. And well, I couldn't have too much LuNacy kissage 'cause it wouldn't be fair to Jax, Robert, and Coleman. Heh. But like I said, I totally get what you're saying. Action scenes would have probably been more interesting. And I love the idea about including the Tracy being carried thru the jungle scene.

Eventually, I might make changes, but last night, I spent 4 hours alone just on the last 45 seconds or so of the video and the saving/uploading process. I spent another 2 hours or so today editing/uploading. In the meantime, I've lost track of how many times I watched the video and am almost kind of tired of it. Anyway...LOL. *breathes* I really do appreciate your suggestions and after I take a huge break from this video, I'll think about going back and fixing it up. :D

• Members

Ms. Q, I just watched your video!

All I have to say is: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVED it MUCHO! It made me smile. :lol:

I could tell those effects took time and effort. BRAVO! You're marvelous!!!

Oh.... I'm currently writing something called "The Island." Ha! Can you guess what it's about?!? ;)

Uh, yeah.. you guessed right. :lol:

Who knows if I'll ever finish it. Here's hoping!!!

ta ta,

LB

• Members

No Staci I meant, do I have your permission to post the link elsewhere?

Although I guess that's a silly thing to ask, but....that's what I meant. LOL

And good LORD. I didn't know it took that much time.

Leave it like it is. LOL

I love it. Seriously.

I understand your reasoning.

WOW. I am reminded how Jane has chemistry with EVERYONE. Coleman and Tracy were GOOD, weren't they? :)

Coleman is kinda sleazy sexy, period. :)

ROWWRRR.

Lalalala .....*skips out of post*

ETA *waves* to Lainey*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ