Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Share away. Trust me, we Canucks are laughing our heads off that the neo-cons in the US think they will fare better here as "Obamacare Refugees".

EDIT:

Frak, just saw the new opening and it's a picture of Luke, Anna and Patrick.

Edited by remos

• Members

I saw the new opening and it's totally random! Lulu, Dante, Sean and Liz?!? random much!!! Luke, Anna and Patrick?? Jason, Sam and John.....well I get that one! I though it was stupid they just used a bunch of old stock photos and stuck whoever together!! The whole opening lasted like 10 seconds!

• Members

If I am recalling correctly, when Luke and Tracy were at the Floating Rib, Luke told her that he cares about her and didn't pull away from her when she kissed him - twice. They also had a moment in the boat house before AZ died.

Also, I don't think Tracy wanted Luke back before AZ died. I think she just wanted Luke to help free her of AZ. I think at the Floating Rib, she said that their scheming reminded her of old times and that's where she told Luke that she wanted him back.

Hope that helps. :)

• Members

^^ also Tracy may have initiated the kisses, but it didn't take Luke long before he was eating her face off

I think Tracy has waned Luke back - and that's been on/off for years as well. But I do agree that working together pushed her to say it out loud. As usual Tracy is coming off as being needy, but to be fair they are painting Luke giving mixed messages. This whole story is a tight-rope walk and so far TPTB's feet are slipping on the wire.

• Members

Tracy's (Jane's) new place in the credits is a group shot from left to right: Spinelli, Tracy, Alexis, and Kristina. It's zooms out really quick, so it's an even shorter shot than the others. Anyway, interesting combination of characters, I think.

j08tmp.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

very odd photoshopping

I heard today's overall opening was shorter

Kind of like here are some random characters with no real pairing

I think luke/anna/patrick is kind of odd too although of course anna is paired with luke and tied to patrick but seems odd TG isn't getting like special billing like he always has had with being last or the shot of him walking off the set with all the guys

• Members

Well….. they are the most intelligent characters together. But after that, yeah it's pretty random.

Wonder if they are going to make Spinelli a Q. Could be interesting and perhaps bring some entertainment back to have Tracy and Spumoni together again.

Edited by remos

• Members

Random question:

If I remove the skin from a hot dog, cut it up into little pieces, and then store the pieces into a tupperware container...How long can I keep it in the fridge without it going bad? I want to leave some cut up pieces for my kitten while my neighbor watches him while I'm on vacation, but I'm not sure if cutting it up like that makes it go bad before it's expiration date???

Thanks Carl for the clip!