The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ugh… closedeyes.jpg

Well, I guess this is at least a story, but even without Tracy as part of it, Luke and Anna would gross me out.

Funny to read the comments around the dial about the LuNacy kiss. Viewers don't realize this isn't the first time JE gave TG the tongue, but it's certainly the most visual. It's good stuff all the way around. I just hope the upcoming story doesn't hurt Tracy too deeply. I'm hanging on by a few threads, but to see Luke insult Tracy AND turn to someone we're also supposed to invest in will not amuse me in the least.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

if you watch older clips JE actually seem to do it quite a bit!!

can anyone guess who was super excited after today?! anybody? anyone... Beuler? MMMEEEE!

I have to say, I was not thrilled when he called her one of his "problems" in the beginning, but I got over that with the rest of it. I also didn't like that he seems to have forgotten that HE dumped her the last time. No matter how much he said he would never be the one to end it he called it quits and now he says "but I thought you can't stan me?" really? ya big ol' jerk!! how easily "he" and the writers forget that they basically had her chasing him. Not to mention the comment about how much it bothered him that she shacked up with Zacchara... yeah buddy? cuz you could have stopped the wedding but you egged it on! Also got a little tweeked about the "I care for you a lot" responce to her i want you back b/c it was a little like the you'll-always-have-a-place-in-my-heart-BUT-i-moved-on type of thing

That all being said- I LOVED everything else about it. Tracy just let it go and said screw it I'm gonna tell if. What does she have to lose at this point, especially since she seems to see something with anna and luke. I do still think the whole anna/luke thing right now is going to be hyjinx-esque. I will be comepletely happy if he and she are a friendly pair, even getting into some mischief and shenanegans but they are too much like luke and robert for anything further. For me it's nothing to do with history. History, especially on tv, can always be rewritten, or like luke and tracy and just be reidrected to LEAD them to where they are today. I just don't think those two have it. We all know he doesn't have romantic chemistry with many, but to be honest i don't think she does either. she is too much of a character that has always been about the adventure and nothing else. aside from her and robert where it really works, I can't see her with anyone. I think it'll be great for story if it is to mislead Heather or something (b/c anna can handle that crazy and luke doesn't want to save her) and it leads them to more involvement but nothing like him and tracy. I am hopfing that the triangle is him/ luke/ and luke's love of adventure ie getting into trouble with anna. I would be completely ok with that.

so how's everyone doing.

hey ILTQ- did the picture come through ok? I attached it but i haven't checked back since

omg- it's like a TG party in here! where is the breakroom when you need it?! :)

• Members

does anyone know what this business is about diedre hall and JE taking on the SAG? NLG was talking about it on twitter but I don't know what's going on with that. it said congrats to JE and DH for taking them on alone b/c she had to work late... didn't give any hints

• Members

where the heck is this whole twitter situation going on? the GH page didn't have much at all about todays epi. more about other stories about the actors and the soap so I am confused but anything that has people talking about our couple can't be bad for business as far as LuNacy is concerned

• Members

what he meant remos was I'd be happy because Alan is supposedly going to be resurrected. He hinted at a resurrection of Robin, victor from OLTL and a Q that longtime fans would be happy about. I commented that the Q resurrectionn that would make me the most happy was alan. That is when he said "prepared to be happy"

• Members

there is a big issue with AFTRA (which daytime actors belong to I think) vs SAG which are actors unions where they want across the board percentages paid to the unions but are capping it at a certain percent. So actors who don't make that much have to pay the same to the union as say angelina jolie etc who make millions and millions

Apparently there was a union meeting that Deidre and Jane went to to express their opinions etc and nancy couldn't go cause she was still at work

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, and with JE right there they go on about how long FINOLA has been associated with GH. That part didn't amuse me, but the rest of the piece was quite positive. At this point anything is a good thing.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Ah, thanks for explaining that - that makes me happy too. Always thought they killed the wrong member of that pairing.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

EDIT:

The scenes are edited on the Tube. I can't remember the last time they got so many long scenes in an episode. Their wedding, perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSYei6wr9c

Edited by remos

• Members

case in point--- clip fomr back in the day. love it though (if you can forgive the fact tht i is of tracy and scotty, but I did love them)

go to about 2:51, first bit is lucy

does anyone remember (or happen to have hem) the clips of when luke had tracy kidnapped and brought down to florida? I can't find when it was to be able to find them. also, their first few kisses if anyone knows. I keep seeinf clips in those mashup videos on youtube and I remember seeing the clips originally but i can't find the full scenes. IF anyone happens to hav those it would be much appreciated.

also any old school clips with tracy and Larry ashton. I had asked a while back and I know MsQ can't find them anymore but I have seen some of the old group either lerking or dropiing in or a second or two so Ifigured I'd ask again. if we need specifics the are specifically the clips where larry makes tracy her toast, where they come home after a party drunk and dancing in the boathouse, when tracy is rearanging the furnature, and i'm sure there were more but i an't think of themrght now

Edited by knh

• Members

have to say, this little clip made me a little more excited- it is, of course, completely excluding the fact that tracy has to fght for luke yet again and that he may be giving her the run around, but it look slike it will have a lot of tracy so i'm settling down a bit with the triangle anger. This clip did get me very happy to see that bit between tracy and alice!!! looked so cute!

• Members

Do I have to do something to get access to this?

knh, the part about Tracy having to fight for Luke is a big problem for me too. Why can't Luke fight for Tracy for a change? I will always want LuNacy the most, but someone coming to town who wants her romantically and challenging Luke, would be the best.

• Members

remos, try this: http://fs10n4.sendsp...iangleExtra.m4v

A box should open that will ask you if you want to open the file or save it to your computer. smile.png

Edit: Sorry, it's not working. It says service unavailable with that link.

Once you click on halee's link, click in the blue box that says: Click here to start download from SendSpace. Then that box I was talking about should show up.

Thanks halee for sharing!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine