• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<p>Saw the pictures… remember years ago when they weren't so tall. </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edit:

How long has it been since Luke called her "Mama"? I missed that nickname.

Edited by remos

• Members

Couldn't sleep last night so I got caught up on GH (didn't take long, though I'm really enjoying McBam more than I ever thought I would), then started wandering around the tube. Someone has edited the best Thanksgiving in years IMO, and so for your viewing pleasure….

Q Thanksgiving, Spencermaine style

• Members

Here are spoilers for this week vis SoapZone:

• The cops let up on Luke and Tracy. No body, no proof, right? But Lulu grapples with what she knows.
  • Anna may change her mind and take on the police commissioner job, thus possibly providing a roadblock for Luke and Tracy’s getaway.

and whatever this is..........

• Anna changes her mind. She accepts the job as the town’s new police commissioner after all.
    • Anna and Luke, ooh la la.

• Members

Luke/tracy were cut from today's show I think with lulu

the recap on abc.com was lulu strugglying with what she knows for today

DZ said at his PA this weekend that a bunch of the luke/tracy/lante scenes were edited way down because trhe show was running over

dialogue was cut etc

And of course we wouldn't want to miss a minute of johnny/carly and flashbacks and the OLTL peeps

• Members

Frak - they really don't get it do they. I thought this team would appreciate the point that the vets are beloved because they actually bring the goods. We don't need hurricane Carly every other day.

Getting less and less interested by the minutes…..

• Members

tony is gone now so it will be interesting to see how much jane works when she isn't even paired with him. you know finola will be working for sure as police commissioner

Oh and JE is going to be at NLG's fan event again this year. I"m going to LA in July for a bit but not sure when yet.

• Members

Yay! Was hoping we could go together again! I'm trying to figure out my trip now. I think that is a W or TH night. I wouldn't go to FCW but I would go see Nancy again. Remember last year Nex how she was singing GW's praises and how great of stories the women were getting etc and JE was like "yah we'll see...." LOL

ABCD plot points info (I think this is later this week or next week)

Tracy tells luke she loves him and they kiss

Anna and Luke kiss

• Members

The whole Luke/Anna thing is gross on too many levels to count, and I can't see it being anything other than a huge fail before you even get my person preference involved.

But I'll be happy to see Tracy's honesty, because Luke has admitted to Anna at least, that he loves Tracy. Let's hope they don't cut LuNacy's moment.

Heather is the wild card in this one. I just hope she goes after Tracy rather than Anna, because A: that means she recognizes Tracy is Luke's real love, and B: Luke will have to work more to protect Tracy while Anna can take care of herself

• Members

tracy and luke on tomorrow

RC in SOD this week talks about tracy and luke and luke and anna and how eventually it is gonna go one way or the other but he has to decide and he doesn't want to disappoint anyone and its like a dream come true for him to write for Tony, Jane and Finola etc best actors in daytime or anywhere etc...

He says he thinks to please everyone he should make them in a polyamorous relationship--something never done before on daytime

um....

Also tony in ABC sid is in an article with JJ and nP and he talks about how he had the best acting family around with them as his sons and Jane and Julie--the five of them were his dream team family etc

• Members

<p>They were a dream team, and it's too bad they are mostly gone. I loved watching them and only wish Brook and Dillon were there with them.</p>

<p> </p>

<p style="margin-left: 80px; ">Polyamourous? Could be interesting but somehow I can't see the character of Anna going for anything like that. Tracy would be on the fence and would probably have a hard time with someone again not wanting to commit to her alone. Luke would probably enjoy it both because it would appeal to his hedonistic tendencies but also because he wouldn't have to hurt one over the other. But I just don't think this team has the chops to even pretend to do it.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos