The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

the biggest thing is that there was soooo much of tracy today but the next is how I think this is all going. I don't mean to be on team "against everyone else" all the time on here but such is the case. I am giving the new crew credit where it is due:

-fans (not us) want sonny and jason that is NOT mob related.... that's what they are getting

-fans want Qs... we're getting them, however limited at the moment. I'll give them some allowances due to John's issues and the fact that they need to build to something.

-fans want luke and tracy (BIG for us of course).... they are putting them together in more and more scenes.

again I will make some allowances for them to get the story back around.

my thoughts on today's episode... aside from loving that I had at least 5 tracy scenes before we even were half way through the show :)

i think the anna thing is much like yesterday being the story that allowed for tracy to get jealous. i don't think she is taking tracy's place in the heather story. I think it will allow tracy to not be running around scared of heather, making for no interesting story at all if she is expecting it, and she will let her gaurd down. This is also supported by her "yet another reason I'm not married to you" comment. It also is far too early for the big story to be going down yet with heather and she wasn't surprised by luke and anna, she just assumed that they are together. I think when she somehow finds out that luke and tracy are stil in love with each other it'll be like she was blindsided by it and she will be angry and go a little bonkers... making for REALLY good tracy/luke/heather combo story!!!

I still think Anna is just the lead in to all the biggest story points for luke and tracy.I think this is good b/c they need more characters involved in their stories, when they don't is when we have a problem with losing one when the other leaves. This way tracy can still be involved when AG goes off to holland or whatever he does.

i am going to completely stick it out with these writters b/c I do think they are taking the show in the direction we would all like to see it going in--- saving it! however slowly they are doing it (and yes, it's slow as hell at the moment, I know) but i am cautiously hopefull

sidenote- LOVED the looks with the "my favorite fake wedding was ours"

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was hoping for more today, but at least we got a few good things.

As for Anna, I'm beginning to wonder if she isn't the "umbrella". She seems to find herself in all the stories as almost a Greek Chorus. If that's the deal, it pretty much means she's not going to get deeply into any of them, and she might be someone to aid Tracy along the way. Either way, knh is right, it's early days and too soon to assume anything. With the pacing of GH these days, JE not taping does not mean she's removed from story, it just means that their taping schedule is wonk. Has JT been on since the week Patrick mourned Robin? Maxie was MIA for awhile as well. The only ones on consistently are Sam and the Unholy Trinity.

• Members

Remoswink.png- hey girl, there's my micmac pal!!!!!! woot!! someone's on my team on this! i felt very "no, everything you guys say is wrong" for a while. and you're right- there have been a lot of stories that have been dropped for a while at a time. gone are the days of a bit of every story every day or a few years ago when each story would be every other day and you knew exactly who's story was on when. i'll wait it out

• Members

Wow a whole week I think that is a record!

Here is tv source preview for next week

Tracy is on Friday the 27th

After her original plan to get away from Anthony fails, Tracy hatches a new one and enlists the help of Luke. Can he stop her before she makes a fatal mistake?

Also JE finally taped this week after two weeks worth of not taping. I think she taped three shows worth and all of it with luke, az, and then with luke/anna/az and possible johnny and possibly felicia/anna but not sure

We probably won't see tracy until around May 18th after April 27th

Ridiculous

• Members

funny girl if you lurk here, I answered your PM.

I have to admit, catching up on the comments, the birthday one made me go Awwww. Sounds to me though that using JI as an excuse for no Q's is just that-an excuse.

I have no faith in GH anymore really....but for those of you still watching and enjoying it, I am happy for you. I AM happy to hear GH will get a fiftieth. I just hope there are enough vets left for it to have ANY meaning.

Because to me, that's who should take center stage that day. Not crossovers from OLTL.

Perhaps one day I will finally catch up on all the Tracy I have missed.

The riding crop thing is funny, because I was just about to post that I have racked my brain on who JE could play on Sherlock.

Then I thought about she could play the mother of Irene Adler, who is English in this version but could have an American mother (the character has only shown up once, this is just mostly wishful thinking). THing is, in this version, Irene is a Dominatrix, and in some of her scenes, she's shown with.....a riding crop.

Like "mother", like daughter, no?

At any rate, I see a resemblance with young Lara Pulver and Young JE. Anyone else?

[link]http://images.tvrage.com/people/105/313201.jpg[/link]

[link]http://welovesoaps.com/wls2/janeelliot12.jpg[/link]

• Members

Have a good weekend, all. KNH, I know you used to do draw, and remember you posting a sketch of Jane that I liked so much I printed out. Now I have lost it. Do you still have a copy you can scan and post ? If not, that's fine...just remembered how good that pic was, and would love another copy.

• Members

knh, I'm not sure where my parents put my lap top that has the TrAsh clips on it. My Dad says I took it with me when I moved, but I don't think so. I'll have to check some unpacked boxes to be sure though.

hooked, thanks for the Tracy updates.

Not sure who has a Tumblr in here, but there are some Tracy animations on the fyeahgh blog. They are a bit dated, but here are a couple:

Source: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/tracy-quartermaine

tumblr_m1tlvoeyKX1qhtzooo3_250.gif

tumblr_lyab2n7aZg1qhtzooo2_250.gif

OT: JCPenney's really should separate their promotional offer statements from their non-promotional ones...I make the minimum payment for the promotional offer (for my furniture) since I don't get charged interest. Yay! However, since the non-promotional one is combined with the promotional one, I ended up having to pay interest charges, anyway. They also need to list the individual purchases on their statements. Not sure if any of that makes sense, but it's frustrating!!!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I really was'nt worried about Jane not working for two weeks. They safed her for something important. I'm sure the 4 days of working are more than just 4 episodes. With the second half of may we should see Tracy often again. I hope she has lots off scenes with different people and I hope for stuff with Monica, Edward and Heather!

• Members

^^ Intellectually I'm fine with her not working 2 weeks also. However….

They gutted Lulu's story, and she disappeared

They gutted Tracy's story, and she disappeared

They gutted Patrick's story, and he disappeared

They gutted JaSam's story and the wrote a hell of a lot more, and they wrote more for Sonny, and Carly, and Michael, and Starr…...

TPTB still have their favourites

• Members

exactly

!

From the HNY insider on DD who first dropped the susan moore revisit months ago:

The arc addressing and resolving Luke/Tracy at long last is finally kicking in. I believe you will see less comedic elements and Luke showing more real love and concern there. This is all part of Luke's dramatic shift in tone.

As you saw recently Luke and Lulu swapped roles. This continues as Luke urges caution and Lulu proves the reckless one.

Anna will have cause to remind a protective Luke she can more than take care of herself.

-Happy New Years http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/topic/7397045/94/

From SOD May sweeps

SOD

Anna/Luke/Tracy/Anthony

These are big important characters and there will be romantic stakes there. Heather is in the picture and may see Anna as a potential threat to her happiness with Luke, even though it's in her own mind. The other complication would be Tracy.

also jane/tony got stand out scene in SID for him giving her a pony