• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Scattered thoughts :

Hate when people from my shows win but they are all the wrong people!

GH avenging the time Y&R won for KSJ's tribute (which actually was better).

Stafford and Phyllis are basically the same person now and it's unsettling. She was right that Finola is the best in that category!

Similarly, Laura Wright is super annoying the way she shot out of her seat like she personally won. And just in general.

Surprised only the GH direction team mentioned Johnny Wactor. Also, they seem to have deliberately muted all applause during the memorial segment.

Kind of surprised Nicholas Chavez was there.

Lovely tribute to MTS and her husband (all clips from recent nostalgia episodes but beautifully scored with classic cues) and great speech. I did not hear her thank JG and I loved that. All the ladies from Y&R looked so much better in that segment than on the show.

The most intriguing thing of the night was that line about "missing in action Chris van Etten" during the GH writing award.

• Members

Hey everyone, I don't want to be spoiled, but is there a replay link available to watch the Emmys? I can't find it anywhere else. I know that sounds dumb but I didn't realize they don't do replays on YoutubeTV and Paramount Plus unless none are available yet.

• Members

I spoiled myself anyway and of course glad to say I didn't miss much...LOL. Rolling my eyes at GH's 4th win in a row and FV....

Please register in order to view this content

It's shocking that Kelly Clarkson actually showed up this year! I've always been a fan of her's but I had wondered in the past if even she wasn't interested in these award shows, as humble as she usually is. 

• Members

I watched it. Yawn. 

An absolute snooze aside from the MTS and Ed Scott Lifetime Achievement Award, which I really enjoyed, and the clip package was lovingly done and clearly by someone not affiliated with NATAS.

There's no production value, no stakes, and no fans present, which sucks all the air out of the room.