GH: June 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know, right?

"A GH rep confirms to TVLine exclusively that Craig will reprise his role as Morgan Corinthos, the late son of Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Carly (Laura Wright), for one episode in early August. It’s unclear what form the dearly departed Morgan will take when he resurfaces"

• Members

GH needs legacy characters like Lucky, LuLu, Nikolas, Spencer, Serena, Dillion, The Wards on the show but they waste a "Major Scoop" at the Emmys on what turns out to be a cameo Morgan appereance. I got a mygraine now.

The only way I will even enjoy this Morgan cameo if the one episode shows us what it would have been like if Dan/Chris got their wish for Morgan being part of Jason's return. Otherwise its a waste. 

Its Beyond time that GH lets Frank go. The show needs new blood in the producers role as well as the writers room. New vision is needed, stat.

• Members

I don't even come over here anymore really since the 'merge' because I don't want to find out anything unless I have no choice which merging the threads basically has done for me. But since that news popped up in my email I wanted to be sure. 

One day? Really? And who needed that? And all that hype from FV? Clearly an ATM appearance aka 

Please register in order to view this content