• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey, come on. He has one impression; you have a different one. As far as I am aware most any position, supported by one's interpretation is potentially a welcome one. NOT that I am trying to gatekeep your posting!! 

Me, today, Jason mentioned texting Carly back. This is news. Jason Morgan never used to do anything like text someone!!! Jason texted! 

And, in the same day, TJ found enough of an opinion & the energy to put behind it, to actually pick a fight with Molly! 

This was a very soapy day! 

Sonny took a stuffed animal to Kristina, for the baby, that echoed a toy he gave her when she was a baby & he apologized for his behavior, although then he turned around & justified it but then Sonny, little man, can hardly manage any apology!! 

Molly admitted her worst fears to her significant other. 

Ali said out loud that sometimes she wishes the baby were theirs! 

A whole lot happened today, possibly untidy but very soapy! 

• Members

It was very soapy, which is why I questioned that post.

I understand having a different impression, but as you said yourself, "Any position, supported by one's interpretation is potentially a welcome one." I didn't see anything in that post supporting its position.

It said Mulcahey threw in the towel and Korte and Frank were running amok. It said the episode was dated and frenetic. I said "With all due respect" and noted that I didn't understand the comments. Essentially, I asked for that support you mentioned.

I then threw shade at Mulcahey, which you know I've been doing all along. I've never seen the evidence that he was turning things around at GH or that everyone else was the problem when he was there. I've never seen the evidence that he works as Head Writer.

It's just absurd -- in my opinion -- to believe that all good things in the past few months were Patrick Mulcahey's doing, while everything that didn't work was someone else's fault or because he was ignored.

• Members

I get that. Honest, I do. I also agree that there is no reason on God's green earth why Patrick Mulcahey, an ordinary mortal, should be deified! Some of us are just deflated, possibly also pouty. We had this idea we had a good friend in the house & now dammit, we know we don't. I'm asking you to cut us some slack because of this foul mood we're collectively in! 

• Members

I'm good with that, as long as you also cut me some slack because of the foul mood I'm in LOL

There's so much about GH that is "off its rocker" that I have no words. I find myself paying attention to things like Sonny showing up at the Metro Court pool in a suit and hearing Joss tell Gio "You're doing such a good job" while all he does is fold and hand out towels.

• Members

Shut up, TJ.

If you were gonna be this much of a crybaby about it, why the hell did you even agree to have Kristina carry the baby in the first place? 

As for everyone asking on here talking about Joss and the way she was today… what have I been saying about her for the last 2 years

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Was anyone talking to you, Vee? Or is this you picking a fight with me?  I know you just wait for the moment when you can pounce on me for something.

BetterForgotten, I don't have any battle to pick with you, but I do know you're fully capable of fighting your own when they happen.

And Vee, enjoy your evening, sweetie.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I truly do not, sir/madam; you just say obnoxious stuff. You came at BF's comments sneering 'where are these Patrick Mulcahey special episodes?' You knew exactly what you were doing, you just wanted everyone to know you alone are the bold truthteller of these boards.

The good news is soon you can go back to doing the inverse of your recent activity, and resume attacking everyone else's posts for their complaining about the mediocre to bad soaps, which makes up the bulk of your posting history. No, I don't lay in wait. But I do have a long memory.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's a serial. He's only been on for a few episodes. Let it build.

There is no point in figuring out there agenda this early.  Clearly they are chem testing.  Clearly they are developing him. They are seeing how he interact with his characters so we will care about him.

Would you prefer it if he and Trina were already hitting the sheets? Because I prefer learning about a character and having a character grow on me before he's in the center of things. 

And what the hell is a 'generic friendship' lol.

• Members

I’d prefer it if Joss wasn’t the only character in that age group getting significant airtime, and the show made an honest attempt to write for Trina as an equal to Joss.

Generic friendship in the sense they’re only each other BFFs because the show has long decided to build that age group around Joss and they’re only friends because they’re not going to be bothered giving Trina relationships with anyone else her age.