B&B May 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

Friday

Steffy looked HOT. Kinda retro, giving me Hunter Tylo 1991 vibes. Even thought it wasn't perfect - the hairdresser needs some help... I am not loving the hairstyles in this show - but yes, I loved the vibe and the idea of the look.

So Hope going there to ask Finn to go to Sheila's wedding - did Hope forget that Sheila tried to kill Brooke MULTIPLE times. 

1. She wanted to poison Brooke in 1992, she even planned to do it and was holding a needle in her hand.

2.She wanted to push Brooke from the balcony, but someone rang at the door.

Okay... these couple of times nobody, except us and Sheila, knew about this...

BUT

In 1996 Sheila held Brooke at gunpoint and wanted to kill the entire family. Brooke included.

In 2002 Sheila shot and nearly killed Brooke - and Taylor DIED, running to save Brooke. Most people forget that Sheila first tried to shoot Brooke and Taylor ran to stop her. It was Brooke that came out the door and triggered Sheila.

In 2003 Sheila once again held Brooke at gunpoint.

So... someone tries to kill your mother multiple times and you act like it's surprising you and her son can't go to the wedding... HM... What is Hope thinking? Annika is amazing, but... I am not liking this new Hope that Bradley is trying to stitch from nothing... This is not the Hope I've seen for now... 14 years. Not the same character. 

Everything in this show is subject to change when it works for the storyline - characters don't matter and their archetype or past history is completely ignored just to serve the new plot. Lazy.

Edited by Maxim

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

5-14

You know what? BOO!!!

I can at least understand not showing Lauren's reaction to Sheila's return since she's busy doing nothing over on Y&R. I appreciate that there was a brief scene/moment with Eric on the phone calling her. But I thought we would get people' s reaction in real time. So I'm a bit disappointed. But...at least they have not run into her yet. So fireworks?

Yeah, even I was right there with Steffy. Finn was coming across so stupid in those scenes post-telling-Steffy. How did he think she was going to act? So if they are going to have conflict...I kinda need him to grow a little bit of a backbone like he tends to get when he runs into Liam. 

I had forgotten about RJ/Luna/Zende. And just like the Nick/Sally/Adam triangle on Y&R, any potential this triangle could have had is now gone with a WTD storyline. Smh. Oh, well. At least I had RJ's arms to look at. lol. And KKL did great in her scenes with Zende though it was just soooo Brooke. lmao.

• Members

It feels like B&B is moving closer to having Hope & Finn smoosh to quote Jersey Shore. He was massaging her temples today---- in a purely doctoral way of course. Finn even tells Hope that she's so beautiful and any man would be lucky to be with her, and Thomas is not the right man. Unless this is a fake out, it's coming eventually. 

• Members

Flipping channels...

B&B forcing tension when there shouldn't be any.

Adam Dusevoir writing the same material again. What Hope told to Finn a few weeks ago was just reversed and Finn said it to Hope.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
Posted (edited)

Monday

Liam sniffing around Steffy... Jesus, this is so tired.

Finn talking like that to Hope, his wife's biggest rival... is pretty much disgusting. Touching her head... massaging her temples... yeah I know he's a doctor but... NO. NO. NOOOO. 

Finn told Hope her smile lights up the world. 

If I heard my husband tell this to someone else in this manner, I will file for divorce. I am not kidding. Saying to another woman, who his WIFE clearly doesn't LIKE at ALL and a woman who his wife has TERRIBLE history with - that she LIGHTS up the world.... is... EW...  

ANY man will be lucky to be with Hope?... Hm... haven't we heard that one before. Yikes. 

I can't believe I am team Steffy on this one. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members

I am not taking this topic all on my own... Where my @Soapsuds and @Jeff with their funny and witty commentary. I ask politely you guys start watching this drivel! 

I can't help but love this trainwreck of an outfiiit.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I didn't watch today's episode. Yesterday I watched the ending because I was flipping channels.

My apologies for the negativity and those that are enjoying the show. 

I won't be posting on this thread anymore unless I start watching again and I don't see it happening.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I'm watching, just don't have a lot to say these days...

As for Steffy's outfit, I agree it IS a trainwreck happening   But...can't help but love it too!  Pink looks good on JMW (versus always black) and she's got the body to pull this off.  This girl could wear a paper bag and look good.

I might have more to say by the end of the week...My plus one. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Sadly, there’s not much to post about for the current episodes. 

Except for the fact that Hinn is happening

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

My plus one , wait till they see our outfiiits at the wedding!  LOL.

And Yes, that pink outfit is bold and kinda ridiculous, but the best ones are just like that.