• Members

I would love it if there were actually a Horton family reunion as Julie mentioned in today's show. Perhaps a resurrection of the Horton family barbecue? Of course, we'd probably just have the one or two Hortons already on the canvas.

I don't mind the new teen crowd, though the new Tate has a completely different spin on the character. (And I much preferred JMM's characterization.) But the dialogue for them is dreadful. Somebody on the writing staff needs to consult an actual young person. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

So does the new Horton house look exactly like the old set?  Is it different in any way?  Smaller?  Different paint color?  Do they still show the staircase?  Or is it an exact rebuild of the old set?  I assumed TPTB would use this as an opportunity to make the set either simpler or smaller, to save money.  

By the way, staircases are usually the first thing to disappear when a soap opera decides to save money on sets. For example on ATWT, by the mid-2000s nearly every staircase on the show had disappeared.  Note, I said nearly -- not every one.  

Edited by Mona Kane Croft

• Members

Good episode

RSW still sucks and needs to go.

The teen scene is boring.

I miss JMM. 

New Tate isn't cutting it.

Tate and Holly are boring.

The secrecy of Tate and Holly is not one. Half of Salem know they are still together.

• Members

I only saw the living room and didn't notice the stairs, but it appeared very similar.  I think the paint was different, but the chair and the couch were either the same or just re-upholstered or something.  There are people on here that are much better with sets than I am, but I didn't notice anything different structurally.

• Members

Yeah, I gotta admit, that promposal that he had planned was really sweet

Please register in order to view this content

And since they made new character Felicity his sister, I guess that means they’re gonna invest in him. 

It looked like the exact same set, only with a paint job and a new couch.

The staircase looked the same too.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Exactly, lol!  I never would have guessed that I would live one day in a world where Emma [!@#$%^&*] Stone is a two-time Academy Award winner.  But here we are!

Edited by Khan