• Members

Who leaves their wallet in their car overnight?   I also don't know who leaves thousands of dollars of possessions in their car overnight either.  Unless it's his sound system, but it's a mini cooper so how cool can it be?  I mean, sucks for Zach and I don't blame him.  It just seems like he was really casual about leaving his expensive items in an easy to break into car out in the open.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know how Zach feels. I remember when my home was broken into. I felt violated too. It's a terrible feeling.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Idk either.

Maybe it’s because she did something horrible and actually feels guilty about it, and also is not being written as the one who’s in the right, unlike other characters in other storylines

• Members

Doug!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

It was so nice to see him again, and nice to see everyone moving back into the Horton house. Idk about the new couch though

There were a lot of sweet, dorky, family and friends moments today, especially with Chad/Doug/Julie and Johnny/Chanel/Felicity and I like that. This is how you write episodes where you want to make everyone feel like part of a big community. 

I liked Brady/Theresa deciding to chaperone the prom too. That could be really interesting and could play into their own storylines as well as Tate’s. I just wish they’d drop the Romeo and Juliet aspect of Tate and Holly’s story though. That’s so overdone.

Speaking of Tate/Leo Howard, I like the friendship that he has with Aaron, but still, the actor just doesn’t seem like Tate. He plays it as too laid back and carefree, which was not how Tate was when JMM played him. He should play it a lot more messier. And as for Aaron, the actor needs work lol he looks like a young Eli Roth and he’s kinda got that Wayne Northrop fro-thing going on with his hair

And, I’m also still liking how they’re building up Alex vs. Maggie and paving the way for Alex to take his fall lol it’s not being written as campy and annoying.

• Members

Do we know if this is Doug/BH's last appearance?  

I thought Chad/Julie's dance was super cute in the Kiriakis living room.

The actor that plays Aaron is horrible, but he's dorky and charming enough for me to tolerate him.

I wonder why Nicole didn't suggest to chaperone the prom?  It would have been an easy compromise and saved everyone a lot of trouble.

• Members

I don't like Aaron so far, but it's early days. 

Loved the "we're going home" dance with Chad & Julie. 

Seeing Doug always counts!! 

Has Maggie lost her mind? Why would she trust Konstantin to distribute funds? I just hope she's got something up her sleeve. Kinda freaked me out today. 

All in all, though, a good show.