• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You think GH has many bad actors? Who? 

I feel like the show has an overly large ensemble cast with very strong players, average journeyman actors & some people who are not good, maybe a bell curve. 

Today it seemed odd to me to have both a new Georgie & a new Aiden. There were too many kids, period. Doing some Tracy discovery was interesting to me & I liked it. I thought the way they went about giving Rena more to do was very cleverly done. 

• Members

I definitely don't want him to go via a crippling scandal that would destroy the show, as that continues to cast a shadow over DAYS. And I know there are worse producers to have - like the one before him. I genuinely don't believe the core of GH can improve with him because he is soulless (as a producer, not as a human being), but I do appreciate wanting more and being pleased with more as GH is probably the most viable of the four current soaps.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Of everyone on this show, Sasha should have gotten the Marland Barbara Ryan treatment. Too long a victim, pissed at how things shook out at Deception, ends up at Drew/Michael’s company and is the first person to find out about the Nina/Drew anger sex. Lures Michael into her bed again by playing up her sadness and his savior complex, and sets the stage for Willow/Drew affair. She can also be sleeping with Cody. What we needed was a character to mix things up in several stories. We need a schemer desperately!

Edited by titan1978

• Members

New Aiden looks like old Aiden. I had to do a double take. I knew he looked exactly like him but something was off. It's his acting. It's worse than previous Aiden. 

Today's show....yikes!

• Members

I might classify her as Cecile more than Barbara Ryan, but the main problem is that none of these characters she would be affecting are very interesting or worth rooting for.

• Members

I thought she had at least a spark of bitch when she first came on. She would just need to tap into that. 

Oh they are all boring. But at least give them something soapy to do to pass the time if we have to be stuck with the likes of Michael forever.