• Members

It would make the most sense for Mystique to be Val and be in Genosha as Kurt (Nightcrawler) is there too. Speaking of that, I hope that Graydon Creed somehow pops back up b/c last we saw him, he got tossed somewhere cold with his father, Sabertooth (in the original cartoon). That was an arc in the original cartoon run that could've been expanded on a few episodes. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Binged the first few episodes over the weekend. Holy cow what a show!!! They pack so much into those 30 minutes but it’s so so worth it and good. Sad to read only 10 episodes. A good 15 episode season could really flesh this out.

Last week’s episode and ending. Just no words. So well done.

• Members

I asked you this the other day (which you ignored), I wonder which soap operas Beau DeMayo watched as a kid. Because the argument between Scott and Jean was pure melodrama. The best kind. Not to mention all the close-ups and Kurt explicitly mentioning American soap operas in the last episode.

• Members

We must start a petition to make Marvel/Disney keep Beau. That man just gets it. He gives the right amount of soap, action, and the canon to the comics to make us fans VERY happy.

If he's toxic in the workplace, let's get his a** some therapy but he cannot leave right now. 

But I will say too that this show displays that soap operas still have that "it factor" if done correctly. I can't tell you how many times on Twitter the fans refer to this show as their "soap" or "stories." That just shows that the power is still there. 

• Members

He has definitely aged, but due to the nature of the voice back in the day I think he sounds mostly the same as always. It's Lenore Zann (Rogue) that people have really been giving stick and she definitely sounds more than a bit different, but that criticism has mostly gone away since last week's episode where she carried the day.