The Spooky Topic

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't said this to a lot of people in my life, since I don't want them to think I am some crazy person. I still believe there is some type of not-paranormal reason for it.

Years ago I found a necklace on the ground while walking home. It was very beautiful and... GOLD. I went to a professional and her confirmed it. I wore it just once... and I got a very nasty rash, that turned painful.

I didn't repeat this and just put it in one drawer and forgot about it... 

It was a time in my life, where I just had problem after problem and didn't connect this to finding this necklace. But... fast-forward couple of months later... an old woman... romani woman... that looked like a psychic... you know the type... starting talking to me... when I was on a big square in the city. I tried to ignore her... because I thought she will be a beggar than then will turn to actually telling me to die and stuff like that... since I've met people like that.

But she was yelling at me - you need to get this thing... you found on the ground... away! Throw it out and everything will start getting better.

I told her okay... thank you and just ran away... I didn't even connect it at that moment... but thinking later I realized I HAD something that I had found on the ground. 

I ended... really throwing it away in a river....

And really... my life started to get better.

I am sure this has nothing paranormal in it or even psychic. I am sure she tells people things like that... and probably it was just coincidence.

BUT TO THIS DAY I am very creeped out when I think about this.

If there is even 0.1 percent she really was psychic and that thing had some kind of bad energy in it... it really creeps the fu-ck out of me.

But yeah... take this as a creepy story, but no way PROOF of anything supernatural.

• 1 month later...