• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Wednesday, 17 April 5:00 PM Package delayed in transit  
YET ANOTHER FAILED PACKAGE
Now I will have to buy dog food from the store just in case this package doesn't arrive on time. I HAD Ordered it with this exact date promised - 17th. I am sick of this. Sick.

• Members

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but... why the hell am I getting enormous erectile disfunction spam on one of my emails? Do you guys get things like that too? It's getting really bizarre at this point.  Girl, I don't have... or know anyone that has this problem... *I wouldn't know them for long if they did* 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe it's the neighbors since I've heard that buildings have similar IP addresses for each apartment. And judging by the sour face the wife next door has - maybe it's her husband! Hmmmm. 

@Jeff

@Soapsuds

@Liberty City

• Members

Tonight I was... close to being attacked by some unhinged woman at the supermarket. I made her angry, because I put my groceries on, while she had went back to the store to search for something... practically BLOCKING the line and all of us were WAITING for at least couple of minutes... When I decided, Okay... I will put my stuff up to be checked. The cashier OK-ed my decision. That's when she came back and yelled me TO MAKE ROOM for her stuff. I didn't respond AT ALL. I actually started looking at a different direction, since her tone was aggressive and I don't want to engage with people who yell and act like that in public places. She then proceeded to have some absurd rant and yell at everyone, even the cashier telling strange things... which I didn't even understand since her screams made her word hard to understand... The security came... since she was VERY LOUD and the guy gave me a - I got it... look and I felt kinda safe. After she was done... she stood at the end waiting for me... and started yelling - what are you looking... when I was just giving a pacing glance. Everyone waiting with me gave me support and nice smiles and looks... and I managed to get out... unharmed.  

There supermarkets after certain hour are full of freaks and strange people. I am not grocery shopping so late at night anymore.