Bad customer service experiences

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I forgot to write what I wanted in this topic from so many pecs and men.

Today I was pretty much disgusted that while at a restaurant... while I was eating, the cleaning lady came and starting spraying cleaning stuff literally 20 cm from my head. The smell was horrible, so chemical and off-putting, I stopped eating and made a remark to her that I can't eat from the smell and if she can... can she just not spray cleaning fluid next to me. She made some comment under her nose and just went away. Then the server gave me attitude and was literally staring me down, while we were eating. When we tipped... they didn't even say Thank you.

I will NEVER EVER REPEAT THIS SHI-TY Hole of a restaurant.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Members

You should've asked for a male serve. I'm trying to remember if I ever had rude cleaning lady or server.

Please register in order to view this content

I always tip the hot male guys more.  I had taken my mom to lunch a while back and she's like you are leaving that much tip? I'm like yes.....especially when male server and I areflirting without being obvious.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

After nearly a week of a psychopath harassing me on ebay... asking me the same questions every day. Accusing me of doing something to his item, which was NOT working when it was delivered.

Really... he asked the same questions every day. That's when I realized I was dealing with a crazy person... Ebay intervened and now he will not be able to message me again. This was an ebay seller from hell. Ebay has told me I have nothing to worry about. I am little worried that psycho has my address... but I guess I will contact police if something else happens.

It's scary what followed after buying a defective item and wanting a refund. I got the refund, but that psycho pretty much made me lost sleep.

I will be scared to order from ebay now. 

• Members

Okay I'm going to faint now. I just noticed my number of reviews has increased by 1 on my profile on ebay. 

And long and behold the psycho that harassed me and was warned by ebay to stop... has left me A GLOWING positive review, stating - Cooperative and correct. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

He forgot when he told me I was a liar.

Psychotic people all aroooound.

Edited by OpportunisticSlut