• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yet another crazy ebay seller.

This one is now spamming me with offers of things I don't need. Strange bizarre stuff...

And has continued to ask me every day if what I had ordered was received, even though he can see that it is still in transit.

It's a 2 euro VHS tape, which I have already paid and won't return ever... So why does he bother.... And why does he feel the need to spam me and engage with me. He has also tried some personal conversation which I quickly stopped and told him Thanks, I will tell you when it's here.

He won't stop spamming me. Jesus Christ.

• Members

I had a DHL driver today borderline abusive talk to me how I should take my neighbors package too and when I refused he started asking me Why I am refusing.

Excuse me... I don't know the person and this package doesn't have my name on the label.

I don't want to have other peoples packages in my apartment.

He yelled at me mocking my words and took the package back.

What a lunatic.

• Members
Posted (edited)

What is it with delivery guys and you?

Please register in order to view this content

You either need to flirt with them, show more leg or reveal some chest.

They'll be too memorized to be mean to you.

Edited by Soapsuds

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Ha!

Reminded me of a time a guy flirted with me in a public restaurant with a lot of people around including my extended family.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Getting sick of ordering food with clear instructions about WHAT NOT TO BE in it... only to get the same food FULL of the stuff I asked not to be in. When is the point I have to get a refund? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Another problem with an amazon delivery. Why does this always have to happen to me... for god's sake. 

The item was marked to be delivered, while when I contacted DHL they told me... it was returned, because my name was not on the address. WHAT? It definitely IS.

Now because of their mistake I have to RETURN this item, WAIT FOR A refund...which can take weeks and then buy it again... or just buy it again with my money... DOUBLE gone... till I get the refund. I AM NOT not bad with money, but I AM  NOT A millionaire.

I am getting scared now every time I have dealings  with DHL. Such a horrific service.

Edited by Althea Davis