GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting, on Twitter, 4 days ago arguments about Eva La Rue. 3 days ago calm on that whole topic. 2 days ago 4 positive posters about #Kraze coming on the next day (yesterday). Abt 4 negative posters to anything said on the topic. Yesterday I saw 1 negative poster who later said she was glad we liked them, even though she did not. And, again 4 positive posters. This morning a dozen positive posters & I saw no negative posters. As this develops & already the writing seems better, I guess we'll see how it goes. 

And, I posted about this in the Writers Out/Writers In topic, but I am so pleased that Steve Burton confirmed what we knew about the new team writing his re-entry story. On Twitter it seemed to me that fans were quite excited to hear about the prospect of something concrete that the new team has done & that we will see on or about Monday, March 4th. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts

• Members

>”I won’t give up on the people I love”

>Tosses her boyfriend and best friend aside like garbage, attacks her mother and brother like they mean nothing to her.

I wish Sonny would’ve shot her. 

And if Dex really is gone, then she’s getting exactly what she deserves.  

And as for Cyrus’s new job…

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

That's exactly the first thing I thought of. They said they need to act fast, so that would preclude Cyrus from trying to get into Pentonville to become this O'Neill guy's confidant. It would take too long with Cy. Is Adam Huss still hanging around for scenes as Nik?

What is with that axe stuff? I mean, I've heard of it but it must be an east coast thing. We throw axes at trees in the forest on the west coast. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I have seen it on some of the LA based Bravo shows like the Housewives of either Beverly Hills or Orange County and Vanderpump rules as an activity so it must be trendy right now.   I am in Vegas now and there is apparently 10 axe throwing places in a 10 mile radius of my house lol.

As someone who spent my high school and early adult years in Lake Arrowhead just a bit down the mountain from Big Bear, I can tell you axe throwing was not a thing we ever did, but YMMV.