B&B: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Susan Flannery retiring & Stephanie's death was handled so beautifully. It was my mother who got me started on soaps. She died in 1991 & I miss her to this day. 

If it is true, yes, it is definitely the end of an era. 

Uh, look at who you are talking to! He'll say anything, to anyone, at any time, just to get a rise out of someone. Think: provocateur or liar or troll or cheap trick. Pick any you like.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am sorry, but this is way too vague and seems like you are only speculating, while wanting to seem like you know something, when you don't know anything. If you know, say it. Otherwise this is just a baseless speculation. Krista Allen has done nothing to deserve this. And it's sad that people are so quick to judge her and take Bradley who has past history of doing this...'s side. 

• Members

Susan Flannery got the part of Stephanie Forrester on the new half hour soap on CBS, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, and in its first review she got the only good line. "What was strikingly original from the start was the performance of Susan Flannery as Stephanie Forrester - a fascinating alabaster sphinx of a woman." 

• Members

I see we're back to quoting and engaging this aging troll.

The account is one of various obvious spinoff accounts who the mods have not yet intervened on despite years of the same behavior. Their only MO is to say the opposite of whatever the popular sentiment on the forum or in a thread is at any given point and latch on hoping to stir things up. They want your attention, they don't care how to get it. Block and ignore.

• Members

Huh? Not your place to say? LOL What a ridiculous statement -- when you're the one who intimated that Krista was a problem. Silence? We all know that almost no soap actors put their own jobs in peril by questioning the firing of another actor.

Have to agree with you -- it's speculation based on nothing.

Vee and I have been at odds before, but I agree with him on this.

You stand completely by your statement? You mean the one that offers nothing? Offers no specifics, no proof? And now all will come out in time? LOL You know nothing.

• Members

LOL I wanted to -- I really did -- but I thought I'd get eye-rolling and "There he goes again."

But yeah, RJ did look incredible, and someone in production clearly knows it, starting that scene with his shirt off as he was closest to the camera. Wardrobe makes sure his jersey-type shirts hug every muscle and the sleeves are beyond tight around his biceps.

So yeah, delicious.