B&B: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think it's time Thomas and Brooke have that mistaken identity accident. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by OpportunisticSlut

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The storyline in which Taylor conceived with a mistaken egg should have cancelled the show. CBS should have called Bell and told him to go somewhere else with this [!@#$%^&*]. Imagine giving birth to your biggest enemy's child. I am sure that's how it was pitched as an idea, but... not all ideas should be executed. Even this is compelling drama compared to today's standard. It gave us this scene.

• Members

Can this soap be any more repetitive and dull?

Does anyone care who is newbie Luna's dad?  She hasn't been on that long for me to care. Like we don't know who the dad is.

Thomas/Hope repeat episode 1 million.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't care!

I should've avoided today's episode.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

If someone knows and can tell me what were the exact script writers for the past 5-10 episodes I would be very grateful. The scripts have been SO BAD. SO SO SO BAD. 

• Members

OMG...that would actually be a great reveal...twisted as all hell, but great!

There has to be something bigger about the rift between Li and Poppy than Li didn't like the way she handled her hospital gift shop job.

• Members

1-25

Well...I was here for Li vs Poppy. It was nice to see some fire out of Poppy...something I usually see only with Li while Poppy comes across as more meek even though she's a wildflower. Their scenes were giving me memories of old school Y&R and Olivia/Dru. So I didn't mind that at all. 

It was funny to see the comedy of errors with RJ/Luna/Bill/Poppy and the beachhouse. it was something different with a nice cameo from Deacon/Sheila. I guess my question is...so was that Wyatt's exit scene? Because that was decent given how they just have characters just up and vanish...only to get a line months later after they have already left. 

Meanwhile, Eric's recovery is slowly in the background. But not forgotten which I like.

Lots going on. If they only keep it going.