• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Errol changed the title to B&B: January 2024 Discussion Thread
  • Errol featured this topic
  • Members

Oh, so THAT's why they brought Xander back!!!

Well, that should make everyone who has been wanting that loose story thread dealt with on this board happy. 

And Finn and Steffy are overdue some drama that is NOT named Sheila.

I do like they are taking their time with Eric...well, backburning his storyline now that he is recovering from the cure (Btw great job on the makeup on JMc cuz he looked like death) to focus on something new. And it feels like a doozy. I wasn't around for it but know of it so I loved the flashbacks. 

• Members

Thomas' downfall/reverting to psycho is a typical Brad move when the show is sliding hard. How many times did he do this with Sheila and, then, Quinn?

After Thomas was kicked out of the Forrester family a year ago, Thomas underwent 3 weeks of intense therapy, was cured, went on apology tour, returned to the family+ FC, saved HFTF and won Hope over.

None of this was plausible, but it was somewhat acceptable because there's no logical reason or explanation why Thomas was so awful. Thomas could've simply been a leading man with a dark/edge side like $B.

Instead of writing the story we want -  EviLiam - ratings continue sliding so it's *break glass in emergency* aka Thomas reverting into a psycho (Feb Sweeps). If this fails, Sheila (May), Deacon (July) and $B (Nov) will follow until the hemorrhaging stops.

• Members

I think 2024 will be another snooze year... I just see it coming by now. The only thing that can save this year is Liam and Brooke. We haven't heard "I made a mistake" in years. 

• Members

I swear this show is about as subtle as a whack upside the head with a frying pan. We can already guess who Luna actually is. It's not that I'm opposed to the story, but it could have been set up in a way that would be more of a surprise.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Agreed.

And having most of it take place offscreen so far hasn’t really helped either.

Btw, welcome back, Little Puke! We haven’t missed you

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Lol

How unfortunate he was on and Bill too.  I guess his story is starting. it obvious what it will be about and the outcome.

This soap is so predictable. 

The Thomas stuff needs to end too. Either make him completely nuts and write him out or leave him rehabilitated. Quit waffling back and forth with him for a last gasp at a story.

• Members

At the time - and I said the same - but I was very quickly corrected on here that it was a great story because they removed a tumor. It’s DAYS writing.  He must have had the tumor his whole life or something.  It wasn’t plausible at all.  Just like Quinn kidnapping and shacking up with Adam, trying to choke Ally out and push her off a footbridge, shoving Ivy off a bridge, engineering dude’s death to get a diamond, and on and on.  The show became a cartoon years ago.  

I haven’t seen it since Eric took a breath in the hospital. When was the blood cleansing transfusion and the scary experimental treatment that Finn invented or something?