B&B: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

It seems that this show can only focus on one story at a time. Last month it was all about Eric dying, this month it is all Thomas being accused of murder.

Finn becoming Hope’s protector? Hell NO.

Bill and Poppy is sooooooooo freaking obvious. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Indeed.

The Finn/Hope stuff goes back a couple months just before Steffy returned we had Finn and Hope talking to each other for like a week lol. I don’t mind Finn being the show’s hero but we don’t any type of pairing with Hope. Yikes!

I suppose Finn could tell Little Puke but let’s face it Little Puke deserves NOTHING lol.

• Members

Who is dressing these people. The wardrobe is like from 20 years ago. And the hairstyles of most characters are wrong. How much is the budget of this [!@#$%^&*]? 500 dollars?

• Members

ALL THIS.  Yes, we had a few scenes with Finn & Hope a few months ago where they bonded, I guess.  But as with almost every other story, Finn's animosity toward Thomas is out of left field, no build up (other than Xander coming back to drop the Emma bombshell).  Steffy has asked Finn to support his brother-in-law, but he would rather be Hope's hero, another stupid angst story for SINN. @dragonflies And as usual, everybody is up in Thope's business 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

TBH Finn has never really liked Thomas, he's had to check Thomas a few times cause of how he talks to Steffy. Remember after Douglas came to live with him & Steffy, Thomas came barging in DEMANDING to see "HIS SON" and treated Steffy like sh*t 

Honestly I think Lope is gonna be rebuilt, it's clear Thudley sees them as Brooke/Ridge destiny 2.0 type. I mean given it's been this long and Hope can't even give Thomas an "I Love You" and no saying "I love that for him" is not an ILY lol 

Plus spoilers say 

Please register in order to view this content

Why give Liam a POV about this at all if it's not to build up to something lol 

• Members

1-4

Wow.

With Eric recovering, look at what we get...multiple stories!!!!

Xander's return definitely has given some juice to Thomas/Hope. And for the loose thread of Emma coming up and being given to Finn of all people...clever. Because we know Steffy is fierce with her family...so that is naturally going to cause some friction between her and Finn. 

And yay for seeing Dollar Bill and Poppy's date. That was a nice to see. They started that before Eric fell ill. I was worried they would not get back around to it. Good to see. They could have let their past linger a little longer, but oh, well. Wait until Li finds out...lol. But...is Luna Bill's daughter? Yeeeah that could be a mess.

And then there's that simmering rivalry between Zende and RJ. 

So...stuff. 

• Members

Does anyone know if CBS still does recaps of the show like they did in the past? The little captions provided in the current episodes are ridiculously short and tell you nothing about the episode. I know third parties do lengthy recaps, but sometimes you only need a very quick overview of the episode.

Thanks in advance!

• Members

I mean Zende is right...RJ is getting all the breaks because Ridge is his dad. All of the other Forrester children and grandchildren not directly from Ridge get the short end of the stick on the show and just in getting storylines.

I still say killing off Allie years back was a boneheaded, shortsighted move.

• Members

What I don't get is why making Thomas almost a villain every single year ? Because he is Taylor's son and Bell does not like the character of Taylor ? Why so repetitive ? The same goes for Poppy being the next Quinn. This Bradley Bell really can't think of anything New and original, can he ? 

• Members

Yeah, I'm tired of it, too. It was fine the first couple times, but now it's absurd. Why does RJ even listen to this? Why not just leave the room? And don't get me started on the absurdity of EITHER of these two being responsible for the entire damn collection.

• Members

What is the chance of Bradley Bell giving another writer a chance for a second at the head writer spot... I mean... A squirrel can write better stories for this show now. I just think Bradley, who never was in touch with quality storytelling, is now COMPLETELY out of touch with life in 2024 and writing for new fresh faces.