The Long Awaited JUDITH CHAPMAN LOVE THREAD

SuperFlyChad

• Members

First and foremost thanks to CRC for reminding me about La Chapman. He knows he loves her!

Judith Chapman has been stellar the last few weeks and come next year I hope she is standing on that stage holding that emmy in her hand to the air. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS OF 2005! Damn I :wub: :wub: :wub: her! She is the EQUIVALENT of the sensational Elizabeth Hubbard :unsure::D

JudithChapmanP.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

I don't know, but Chad, wannabe super fly;), must have brainwashed me via some satellite or something over the summer because she's actually grown on me. I've had to forget that Joav van Ark ever played her or that Gloria use to be trailer trash which I could never picture JC doing, but Judith Chapman has become Gloria for me. I don't know. I'm just confused.

Now, Chad, my man, I won't go as far as comparing her with the magnificent Elizabeth Hubbard. :P

• Members
You got it backwards Chris lol...Long Live Chapman indeed, the fact that you actually watch her scenes says a lot. Not to mention the fact that she gets a reaction out of you (ie. vomit, crying, laughing) just shows how much you adore this wonderful diva :P Heh...I know secretly you love and adore Chapman B)

Beautiful, magnificent wallpaper. You know the one that's lively, which you just love. Wallpaper ain't such a bad thing....And like Chris, I know you secretly love La Chapman Hartless, heck you probably have La Chapman "wallpaper" in your home and on your desktop B)

AHA I KNEW it! No brainwashing here people, La Chapman is just awesome and you have finally opened your eyes to witness her excellence :D JVA could never pull of the brilliant scenes which Chapman have displayed. I'd say she resembles EH from the facial expressions all the way to the acting styles. It feels good to be blessed by the magnificent Chapman, eh! And I am SO superfly, super super fly! B)

I can't take the credit, he's finally witnessed just how fricking AWESOME Judith Chapman is! B)

LONG LIVE LA CHAPMAN! Thanks for coming in guys, SPREAD THE CHAPMAN LOVE WROLDWIDE!

• Members

Watch.Knots.Landing.

I can't express my delight that Gloria wasn't on today! Her reveal to Ashley yesterday had me in stiches! That was the most exciting thing on the show in MONTHS. I was literally keeling over at 4am while watching.

• Members

:blink: How did you know? She's on my desktop so I can see her everyday while on the computer lol...the way I look at it is now that she's at Y&R and it seems for good, I accept her over the top performances and just roll my eyes now. Can't waste time with the Chapman hate, must save everything for my Ridge hating.

Archived