GL: The I Love/Like Nicole Forester(Cassie) Appreciation Thread!

bellcurve

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I agree to certain extent: I think she's better in the role of Cassie because there is more vulnerability in her performance. But I think Laura Wright can DO vulnerability as well. And I've seen that in her performance at GH.

Having a new face in the role of Cassie makes me completely erase all the bad stuff Laura Wright's Cassie did to Dinah.

• Members

I thought Nicole Forester was just wrong for the role at first but I always thought she had fantastic chemistry with Robert Newman and she quickly grew on me. I was probably one of the only Jammy fans that LOVED Cassie and didn't mind her trying to make Jonathan's life a living hell. :lol: I loved how near-psychotic NF did that "snake and the rake" scene after the whole family caught Tammy & Jonathan in the barn. IT was downright freaky!

I never liked Cassie & Jeffrey and thought Cassie became a MUCH better character once they got her away from him. NF can do !@#$%^&*]y, vulnerable, funny, and sweet...I did love Laura Wright's version as well from the little I saw of her but that vulnerability was hard to see and she seemed to be a harder character to root for for some reason.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived