DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While I never liked Lani I do think she has spent enough time in prison for her crime. She and Eli deserve their offscreen HEA with the kids. 

Gabi on the other hand did not spend enough time in prison for murdering Nick. However, I’ll admit my bias because I could never stomach Banus.

• Members

Thu = 4.3/10

Take a limo to Chicago !?!, What teen thinks of that as an idea of a romantic date?  They don't even manufacture limos anymore.  I need some exposition to figure things out with Tate and Holly.  Are they in school together?  Is she part of the stoner crowd?  Just something to define them other than she likes Johnny, and he doesn't like to tuck in his shirt.

The whole ashes and mausoleum thing is gross to me.  I think the visual of scattering a baby's ashes is maudlin and unnecessary.  Regardless of how the scene serves to balance the triangle so that we can see what Nicole sees in EJ after the horrors of their past.

Edited by j swift

• Members

And you can prominently see this man in a wig in several shots.  Why didn't he switch places with the non-wig wearing lady seated across from him?

@j swiftIt's a little confusing whether or not Tate/Holly go to school together.  I think they do, but that makes no sense if Tate is planning on going back to boarding school.  No one would transfer to a new school mid-semester and then immediately transfer out a month or two later.

• Members

Today wasn’t as good as yesterday. Guess who’s fault that was?

This show would improve so much if Leo was dead. Hell, if I became the writer, he’d be dead in my first week. Hopefully, now that we’ve reached the strike episodes, there’ll be less of an obsession with him. 

That being said, WTF Sloan?

What person leaves a baby alone for even a second? I have no parental instincts whatsoever and even I know that you don’t do that. There had to be a better way to write it in order for the baby to be kidnapped. This just seemed lazy and thrown together. 

Plus, it appears that Jessica Serfaty still needs some work when it comes to this kind of acting

Please register in order to view this content

The Stephanie/Tripp scenes didn’t really seem to fit into this episode but I enjoyed them. I like that Stephanie is conflicted over Chad and whether or not she should stay for Thomas and Charlotte’s sake. I just hope she just keeps her guard up around Everett. 

As for what may or may not have happened between her and Harris, I don’t mind it. It’s add another layer to this storyline. This was the spoiler that some of y’all might not like that I was referring to

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

6.6/10

I thought Friday was exciting.  I liked that everyone's phone went off with the Amber Alert.  I thought it was a clever way to show where everyone was at the time.  Although, I didn't need a spoiler to tell me who kidnapped Jude.

It also struck me when Tripp was talking to Stephanie that it is odd that she was going to get engaged to Everett, and he had never met her family.  The Johnson's are very close, so it is inexplicable that she would make such a huge decision and not inform her parents.