ALL: If you could wake up and end up into the world of one of the soap... which one and why?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't want to wake up in one per se, but I'd love to wake up and find out I was the headwriter of one. And I would choose to headwrite Days. I feel like it could seriously use some new direction lol

But to answer the original question, I guess All My Children, and I'd be the new love interest of Leo DuPres!! 

• Members

As I was in my 20's during the late 90's, I would have loved to live at Melrose Place. I'd sit back by the pool and watch all the fights in the courtyard and pool (Jane and Sydney) and deaths (Brooke) while drinking my coffee, reading my book. I certainly wouldn't be bored! 

• Members

Either Oakdale (ATWT) or Springfield (GL) the early to mid 80s to 1992 or 1993.  Is either be fighting Lily for Holden or Shannon for Duncan - orrr I’d be doing my best to get under Josh or Tony Reardon 

Edited by Fevuh

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Even in fictional Los Angeles, I'd never move anywhere without parking and those courtyard building means circling the block over and over.  That's why they all dated each other.  Because, they didn't want to give up their parking space.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Errol changed the title to ALL: If you could wake up and end up into the world of one of the soap... which one and why?