ALL: Characters Who Were Married Many Times

• Members

Elsewhere I've got people saying they don't remember Nikki & Deacon and Nikki & David? What can I tell them that will jog their memories? Or just give them a bit of info they are lacking? If you please. 

This is a compilation of all the women gathered, in order by show. 

Erica Kane Martin Brent Cudahy Chandler Roy Roy Montgomery Montgomery Chandler Marrick Marrick Montgomery (AMC)

Carly Lowe Munson (invalid) Dixon (invalid) Snyder (invalid) Snyder Snyder Snyder (ATWT)

Kimberly Sullivan Reynolds Dixon Stewart Andropolous Hughes (ATWT)

Lisa Miller Hughes Eldridge Shea Colman McColl Mitchell Grimaldi [Chedwyn] (ATWT)

Lily Walsh Mason Snyder Grimaldi Santana Snyder Grimaldi (ATWT)

Jack Snyder---Julia Lindsay, Carly, Carly, Julia Larabee (invalid), Katie (annulled), Janet, Carly (ATWT)

Katie Frazier Coleman Kasnoff Snyder Snyder (ATWT)

Barbara Ryan Stenbeck St. Clair Munson Munson Dixon Munson Montgomery Stenbeck Coleman (ATWT}

Rachel Davis Matthews Clark Frame Cory Cory Cory Hutchins (AW)

Iris Cory Carrington Delaney Bancroft Wheeler (AW)

Ada Davis Downs McGowan Hobson (AW)

Brooke Logan Forrester Forrester Chambers Forrester Forrester Jones Forrester Forrester Forrester Marone Forrester Forrester Forrester Spencer Forrester (B&B)

Kate Roberts Reed Kiriakis Brady Dimera Dimera Brady (DAYS)

Nicole Walker Robbins Roberts Kiriakis Dimera Dimera Kiriakis Brady Hernandez (DAYS)

Marlena Evans North Craig Brady Bradford Black Black Black Black Black Black (DAYS)

Hope Williams Welch Brady Brady Brady Jennings Hernandez Michaels (DAYS)

Samantha Brady Reed Walker Roberts Dimera Hernandez Dimera (DAYS)

Abigail Deveraux Dimera Hernandez Dimera Dimera Dimera (DAYS)

Carly Benson Quartermaine Corinthos Corinthos Alcazar Corinthos Jacks Corinthos Morgan Spencer (GH)

Reva Shayne Lewis Lewis Spaulding Lewis Winslow Cooper Lewis Lewis O’Neill (GL)

Olivia Spencer Lewis Lewis Spaulding Spaulding (GL)

Holly Norris Bauer Thorpe Lindsay Reade (GL)

Blake Thorpe Spaulding Spaulding Marler Marler (GL)

Meg Dale Harper Andrews Aleata Hart (LOL)

Tina Lord Roberts Roberts Rogan Roberts Vickers (not valid) Roberts (OLTL)

Victoria Lord Gordon Riley Burke Riley Buchanan Buchanan Carpenter Davidson Banks (OLTL)

Blair Daimler/Cramer Buchanan Manning Manning Holden-Buchanan Manning Lord Lord McBain Clarke Manning (and definitely not Grey because that did not happen!) (OLTL)

Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Crane Casey Winthrop Winthrop (PSSN)

Joanne Gardner Barron Tate Vincente Tourneur (SFT)

Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft DiSalvo Newman Abbott Landers Newman Newman Chow Sharpe Newman (Y&R)

Victoria Newman McNeil Howard Carlton Hellstron Abbott Abbott Locke (Y&R)

Nina Webster Chancellor McNeil Kimble Webster (Y&R)

B&B's Brooke is the undisputed Queen Bee of getting married but not staying married! That is 15 marriages!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

2 guys

Victor: Julia, Nikki, Leanna (not legal), Ashley, Hope, Diane, Nikki (not legal), Nikki, Sabrina, Ashley, Meggie (not legal), Diane, Nikki [Y&R]
Jack Snyder: Julia Lindsay, Carly, Carly, Julia Larabee (invalid), Katie (annulled), Janet, Carly [ATWT]

That's perfect! Love it to the nth degree. And, kind sir, I do thank you. 

• Members

"Nicole Walker Robbins Roberts Kiriakis Dimera Dimera Kiriakis Brady Hernandez (DAYS)" 
You copy/pasted that from several months ago in this thread but ...
Nicole has since remarried EJ (in October 2023).
So now you can add another DiMera onto the end of that.

---

"Carly Benson Quartermaine Corinthos Corinthos Alcazar Corinthos Jacks Corinthos Morgan Spencer (GH)"

That's a sequence of surnames used but they aren't all from marriages.
After Carly divorced Sonny Corinthos in 2022, she decided she wanted to begin using a surname to indicate her own self, yet but didn't want it to be her "maiden name" that was her childhood surname of Benson from her adopted parents --- so Carly decided to change her name legally to the surname of her mother Bobbie's maiden name Spencer.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, correct me if this is wrong but didn't Vincent Irizarry play David Chow? If so, what more reason would you need to marry that hunk? 

Please register in order to view this content

Paul, I know that when I introduced this topic  you didn't like it, so I extra appreciate your cotrinbuting!! 

Yes, you're right. Good catches. The  only reason I looked at t his thread was because of the question about Nikki, Deacon & David Chow. And because of Colleen in the Locher room I added Barbara Ryan & discovered to my horror that she has now beaten ATWT's Lisa but I have sworn everyone to secrecy so Eileen Fulton never finds out!

• Errol changed the title to ALL: Characters Who Were Married Many Times