General Hospital: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the BAS is getting a little better.  She's just so far off what Molly should be that it's a lost cause.  Write her off or recast.

CW always looks so puffy and/or like she squinting.  I have no idea what work she is getting done, but it always looks bad.

• Members

She is slowly improving. Very slowly. But she still reads as a 39-year old soccer mom trying to dress "cool" and "young". I still standby saying Ella Lentini would've been better suited for Molly, while Smith would've done better as Betty.

She has definitely had fillers, and there is nothing wrong with that. But when it's freshly filled (and semi-overdone) it is apparent.

• Members

Total agree about Molly.  I can acknowledge she's improving, but she's always going to be too old for the part and it is noticeable.  Is Ella Lentini Betty?  Because agree if so.

I don't care if anyone has fillers or plastic surgery.  I just think CW looks very unnatural with whatever she's done.  For some reason her cheeks give the appearance that it's almost hard for her to see like she's in a perpetual squinting state.  I know she's always done that with her eyes when she's acting even on GL, but it looks weird now.