Y&R July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

7-25

Hehe at Leeanna Love. I would rather have her in the flesh, but that webpage was a hoot. And she was so deliciously shady. 

I am impressed at how Ashley and Tucker have switched places. Ashley has been in the driver's seat with Tucker as a sidekick. So to watch Tucker turn the screws to someone with Ashley giving commentary (and ED holding her own as she always does) and still seeing chemistry...LOVE. Speaking of ED, I be seeing some Kristen Dimera in these last set of episodes, but I'm not even hating.

Are we sure that DD is only complaing again because they recently said on air that Paul is on walkabout...not unlike his father before him...when Heather was talking to Christine?

Chance is looking like a whole a$$ snack on his date with Sharon.

Remodeled or not, I was VERY happy to see the Chancellor Mansion again. And I am hoping that since Abby and Devon are throwing the Tucker/Ashley wedding there that 1) they do get married and 2) that means we are going to see more of it and OTHER rooms. Fingers crossed.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sorry to go off-topic: is Peter Bergman a close friend of Brian Cranston!???

i was stunned to see Will & Grace’s Sean Hayes post a bunch of celebrity pics of who visited him for his celebrated New York stage run in “Goodnight Oscar” - and Peter Bergman was the only soap star in those pics - along with Loving vet Cranston.

• Members

Again, I sometimes feel that this show oddly avoids conflict. It would have been so much better for Devon, Abby, AND Chance to decide to all reside in the Chancellor Estate for Dominic's sake. I mean, supposedly, the place is huge, right? Then, they could have explored unresolved feelings between Abby and Chance as well as his developing feelings for Summer, Abby's niece. Chance is the hottest actor on the show, and I wish they would find a proper way to utilize him. I also wish they would have left Esther and Chole (and I guess Kevin by extension even if we don't see him anymore) to live in the estate as well. It just feels wrong for Esther to not live there anymore. Chloe and Chance also have history. But...at least we're seeing the set again.

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Errol unfeatured this topic