ARTICLE: Kristina Wagner Reveals Her Mother, Carolyn, Passed Away on Father’s Day

• Webmaster
Kristina Wagner, Felicia Scorpio, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GH60, #GeneralHospital

Our hearts go out to “General Hospital” star Kristina Wagner (Felicia Scorpio), who announced earlier this week that her beloved mother, Carolyn, has passed away. She died on Father’s Day (Sunday, June 18, 2023) at the age of 89.

In a post on Twitter, Wagner said, “My mother passed away on Father’s Day this year to be with her husband, my Dad. Weren’t Carolyn and Leonard a charming couple? Reunited at last.” She used the hashtags “Together Forever,” “Radiant Joy” and “True Love.” She also included the “Couple with Heart” and “Glowing Star” emojis.

Leonard Crump, Wagner’s father, died on April 22, 2021, at the age of 91. “It was a gentle exit from this earth,” Wagner said in a post at the time of her father’s passing, which was accompanied by a photo of her and her father outdoors. “My love follows him through all of eternity.”

Last June, Wagner and her ex-husband, Jack (ex-Frisco Jones, “General Hospital”), mourned the loss of their son, Harrison. They even established a scholarship fund to honor his memory.

On the anniversary of his death, Kristina shared a video of Harrison from a prior hiking on the Araby Trail. She said in the Instagram post, “We shot this video on Araby Trail and here I am posting it on the first anniversary of Harrison’s death.” She added, “His words are comforting to me. It’s brutally painful to loose my boy. I still believe in open mindedness, happiness, and love and I still have hope for wishes come true. Thank you Harrison.”

Note: The post Kristina Wagner Reveals Her Mother, Carolyn, Passed Away on Father’s Day appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic