ARTICLE: Emma Samms Wraps Latest ‘General Hospital’ Run as Holly Sutton

• Webmaster
Emma Samms, Holly Sutton, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GeneralHospital

After marking her second return to the daytime drama series in less than a year, Emma Samms’ latest run as Holly Sutton on “General Hospital” has concluded.

In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, on newsstands now, Samms talks about Holly’s relationship with Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers) and shares a special message with the fans.

Tristan Rogers, Emma Samms, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GH60, #GeneralHospital
Tristan Rogers, Emma Samms (“General Hospital”)
Courtesy of ABC (via Screengrab)

“Robert and Holly are such different people,” Samms says of the popular couple. “She knows that Robert loves her, but the question is, would it work? I suppose most relationships are very complicated, but theirs has complications most relationships don’t have! It was very emotional; there’s a lot of bittersweet to Robert and Holly’s relationship for sure.”

As for what she has to say to the fans who would like Holly back in town on a more permanent basis, Samms says, “I am so, so grateful for their support and enthusiasm. It means the world to me.”

Samms originated the role of Holly Sutton on “General Hospital” in 1982.

Note: The post Emma Samms Wraps Latest ‘General Hospital’ Run as Holly Sutton appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic