• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

So she's "dead," and she killed Stark. What deeper hole can we expect these writers to dig for poor Phyllis? As I said elsewhere, maybe I'm getting older, but I'm sick of these bullshit storylines where I'm supposed to root for such a character when they do things like this. It disgusts me and actually makes me want them to pay for what they did, not get away with it.

• Members

i mean... Victoria and Nick killed a guy a few short months ago, so it's just another day in GC, tbh. I'm guessing she didn't do it. Her son and daughter are pretty crazed and out for blood... so my theory is Daniel followed Stark back to the motel, Phyl hid in the bathroom... there was a scuffle and then the door slammed, when Phyl came out of the bathroom Stark was laying in a pool of his own blood, leading Phyl to think Daniel killed him so she has to cover it up? I'm also expecting Diane to get off, and Summer to shoot her at the wedding or rehearsal dinner, something. They seem to be going really hard in making this story about Phyl's kids' reaction to her death and how important she is to them, etc. 

but this is JG, so you can always expect boring, nonsensical mess that makes you actively dislike characters you didn't even care bout prior.