• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There was that the weeks-long scenario of Phyllis and Jeremy plotting to get Jack and Diane back to the Abbott mansion, so that they could steal a "personal item" from Diane's belongings. 

After Jack proposed and Diane accepted, Jack&Diane later on put her engagement ring back in the box and put it somewhere in the Abbott living room, and Jack and Diane agreed with each other not to reveal the ring until after they had announced the engagement.   

Remember Phyllis stopped by the Abbott mansion with some excuse, but she was actually rummaging around and found the ring and took it.

Then later something else in the convoluted mess, I forget what, but Jack must have got the ring back without knowing it was gone -- (or a ring that looked like the original?)  Or maybe Phyllis didn't take it after all? 

At any rate, Jack had the engagement ring (or a copy) in his pocket at the gala, intending to present it to Diane when they announced their engagement there.

Jeremy pickpocketed the ring from Jack at the gala. 

Meanwhile Phyllis told Diane a fake story claiming that Kyle was sick and upstairs from the gala in her suite with Summer  -- just to get Diane up to the suite.  They had the catfight.  At some point near the end of the Phyllis/Diane catfight, the ring was shown in Phyllis' hand in the hotel suite.

___

In the CDN Friday March 31 which airs April 3 in US,  an EMT explains to Chance that he was in the back of the ambulance with Phyllis when it crashed and he was thrown out the back door. But the other EMT was still seatbelted in the driver's seat, and Phyllis was strapped to the gurney in the back of the ambulance - he says the driver and Phyllis burned up when the ambulance exploded, and that he alone survived.

The EMT tells Chance relays what he saw at the gala, when the EMTs were called after Phyllis fainted -- After the EMTs arrived, just before they took Phyllis away, the EMT saw Phyllis holding the ring and that Diane took it out of Phyllis’ hand, and that Jack saw this happen, too. 

The EMT tells Chance that while he was in the ambulance with Phyllis, she regained consciousness and whispered "poison" so he did a blood draw so they could test it for  toxins? And then there was the crash.
[The EMT didn't say what he did with the blood - was it left in the ambulance? Does he have the vial in his pocket? He didn't say.]

My guess is that they are framing Diane with poison and something related to the ring?  And I assume the EMT is working with Jeremy?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I admit...I was thinking that Jeremy and Phyllis were going to do to Jack and Diane what Jack and Diane did to Jeremy in Chicago. But then given the spoilers here, I thought that Phyllis faked her death. And how she was acting at the gala, she was setting Diane up for said death. And by poison at that.

But now? Well...curious to see where this goes.