Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was really good. It proves that you don’t need action or over the top characters and plot points to make good soap. If Days did more episodes like today’s, it would be a much different show.

Plus, episodes are always a lot better when the unholy trio doesn’t appear

Please register in order to view this content

I like how they incorporated storylines in Salem, into a mostly Beyond Salem episode. Abe’s conversations with Chad and with Steve were the type of slow moving studies that I like to see, that the show really needs more of. 

And Bo slowly remembering his life (and the flashbacks of it) were really good as well. I’m glad that they’re taking their time. Rushing it would ruin it. PR did well today too. I just hope that 

Please register in order to view this content

And with all this talk that Kimberly is working for the ISA and trying to help Harris, maybe it’s time for a Donovan-centric Beyond Salem 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I think I have said before that I prefer Kimberly to Kayla and would fully welcome a Donovan Beyond Salem.  It's a shame Theresa kinda sucks, but since I am open about my Molly Burnett love I might as well say Jen Lilley doesn't bother me at all. lol  I'd take her back as Maxie in a second.

She has some big teeth lol. 

• Members

I always thought Kim/Shane were one of the most complex supercouples even if they did tend to get the same stories over and over.  Kim wasn't an action adventure heroine and was mostly based at home in Salem.  Her backstory also made her much more interesting as Hope, Kayla, Marlena were relatively "normal".   I am here for your idea and Jen Lilley is a go.  I bet Tate isn't a brat like Rachel.

• Members

NO CONTRACT ACTORS IN FIRST TWO ACTS OF THURSDAY'S EPISODE...EITHER TIES OR SETS A NEW "DAYS" RECORD...

There were no contract actors in any scenes in the Teaser Act or Act One of the Thursday, March 23 episode. This would either tie or be a new "Days" record, with it possibly never happening before.

• Members

I was not making a disparaging remark about Trevor Donovan's politics, which I know nothing of. I was simply making a disparaging remark about his gorgeous Aryan looks, lol. To the best of my knowledge Donovan is no Nazi, he simply looks exactly like one, which was off-putting for a rare Jewish Horton character.