Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We knew that the Beyond Salem 2 storyline would continue on the main show, probably starting in March. 

Now it seems that it might start a week earlier, because one of the main BS2 characters begins appearing on the main show Friday Feb. 24. 

Just a suggestion...  if  anyone who hasn't watched Beyond Salem 2 yet, you could find it and watch it on Peacock.  It's only five episodes.  If you watch it now, you'll be caught up when they start continuing its storyline.

• Members

I have to keep reminding myself of the difference between Harris Michaels and Alan Harris.

Harris Michaels, played by Steve Burton
July 21, 1988 - Nov. 3, 1988 (13 episodes).
During high school, Harris Michaels made a bet with his friends to see who could score with Eve Donovan first. After numerous dates, he began to develop genuine feelings for her but when Eve discovered the bet, she attempted to kill herself with sleeping pills. Horrified, Harris tried to apologize and make up for what he’d caused, but Eve never forgave him.
July 2022: He resurfaced on Beyond Salem Two with Hope and Megan.
https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/days-of-our-lives/harris-michaels-on-days-of-our-lives-steve-burton
Because his 1988 arc with Eve was only 13 episodes in high school, I guess they figured they could write him in any storyline for Beyond Salem.

Alan Harris, played by Paul Kersey
Sept, 14, 1993 - Feb. 7, 1995 (108 episodes)
Alan tried to rape Carrie, and he did rape Sami.
Sami shot him, aiming in a hurry, and the bullet happened to hit him in the crotch.
Last known whereabouts was a prison hospital.

• Members

I cannot figure out what Stefan is up to, trying to drug EJ. I must've missed something. 

Now, with Alex being right smack dab in the middle of breaking up Challie, if anything he is less sympathetic! And, I feel like they had him & Allie actually have drunk sex because they wanted to rush that break-up with Lindsay leaving. Had to have her betray Chanel. And, rush it they did! I have the dialog of all of Challie in text if anyone wants it. I  join many Challie fans in feeling they did not give the couple a fair shake. Apparently Feb. is gonna be short on diversity characters, with March giving us some new or returning ones. 

This morning I was glad to see some people we haven't seen in a bit. Brady, Eric, Nicole, I hate them schlepping Thomas & Charlotte out to prop up Stephanie. Oh, and Jada, we hadn't seen her in more than a week. I think Feb. 3rd was the last Salem Angels sighting, which makes tomorrow Day 8, so I guess we might go to White Space then. 

Carolyn Culliton was the Script of the Day yesterday & I thought she gave us great dialog for Allie, Chanel & Jennifer Rose. Nothing so exalted as all that today. 

• Members

I admit I laughed at the end when Stefan called Gabi Chloe

Please register in order to view this content

I loved the little family bonding moment between Chad, Stephanie and the kids too.

Plus, are they going to attempt some kind of Li/Sloan pairing or FWB thing with them? 

Edited by AbcNbc247