Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The townhouse sucks!  I sort of got it when it first appeared because John/Marlena had to downsize because of that whole fraud situation when they first came back and John lost all his money.  But now we are supposed to believe it is a huge place with multiple bedrooms and space.  My living room in my 2 bedroom house is larger than that!

• Members

Oh, thank you!! Wed. & Th. then.

Please register in order to view this content

Great looking that up for me!!! You're a peach! 🫵🫰

Thursday, yes, I guess it was just what Sarah Horton was wearing on Friday, or maybe nobody was on Friday!! LOL Anyway, that's the outfit, thnks for getting a shot of it for me!! NOW HEAR THIS Victoria Foxton is tops with video clips & pics!

• Members

I hated the fraud story. So disappointing for J&M's big return. 

I remember the current Kiriakis mansion was supposed to be a "temporary residence" while the original was rebuilt after Kate burned it down in 2001.

20+ years later it's apparently still under construction lol. 

Edited by KLN

• Members

They had a week's worth of discussions about budget and then it disappeared. Realistically, Marlena could have sold some of that ugly ass jewelry John used to give her all the time lol.  I longed for the Paris Underground and Cages.  They are already ridiculous in the best way don't give them the world's most boring, yet also weirdly complicated story.  I did like Carrie in the story though. 

• Members

Reilly 1.0 was the best era of the show, IMO.

I'd have loved Bell too but Reilly was my introduction to the show and nothing I've seen since (including Reilly 2.0) has lived up to it.

It was lightning in a bottle.

Edited by KLN

• Members

LOL. In response to your earlier comments that last time I remember the actual penthouse set being used was in 2005 when a 58 year old pregnant Marlena fell down the spiral staircase and miscarried. After that I think only the bedroom set got used and there was some type of fan uproar because on a new bed spread (seriously!!). After John “died” in 2007 Marlena sold the penthouse and moved into some type of “cabin” on the riverfront with a screen door. After John was revealed to be alive and was also allegedly a DiMera they moved into the DiMera mansion, or at least John did. I still remember that huge Marlena portrait he hung up. 

That was a indeed a dumb storyline and coupled with Sami reverting again to hating John and then sleeping with EJ, I called it quits with that ridiculous “reboot” in 2011 for a couple years there.