• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If you only knew the truth, Cam.

WL did really well yesterday. He’s still one of the best younger actors on the show. Hope Liz goes full mama bear and attacks Joss when it all comes out. Publicly shame Joss the way Lulu publicly shamed Liz when she cheated on Lucky all those years ago.

I see with Britt gone, Cody is now going to be shoehorned into Chase/Sasha/Brook Lynn.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Once again, it seems Dan and Chris, Chris and Dan, had a different initial outlook on the character of Victor, and I think Charles Shaughnessy does bring charm to the role. Nonetheless, it appeared that the story changed on a dime when he was out of control of his surgery, which was out of his control.

Remember last year when Port Charles became unbearably hot? I thought they were going to do the weather machine again, but it's been a year, and nothing has happened. Either let Victor bring destruction or get rid of him, which I wouldn't mind happening by May sweeps. 

• Members

Nina was pretty monstrous to immediately after finding out Willow has cancer to go the home of a woman with stage 4 cancer to yell at her and her husband with the idea that they hid her cancer because their baby is more important than her grandson. Cancer. She's psychotic.

• Members

Nina has always been nuts. I tolerate her more with Cynthia Watros in the role and I'd much rather watch her than Michael or Willow at this point (not that the three of them need to be on the show anymore), but that was pretty batshit.

The Young Whites quad of Chase, BL, Josh Kelly and S*sha is boring as hell. I love Setton but her stories are terrible. You could do a whole riff on some sort of Sia/Gaga songwriting scandal with Brook Lynn, some spicy stuff with young hot people, but they have these very basic, boring stories with some of the blandest white folks possible like the romance with Chase who, I'm sorry, is also boring and always has been. And why are Chase and Cody dressed in matching flannels in the same scene like little twin boys?

Josh Kelly is still hot even if audiences seem to detest his character's introduction. I think there is a way to salvage that.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Nina only lasted as long as she did because of Michelle Stafford (not her talent or the story but her being Michelle Stafford) and they're only investing in her now because Watros is better than the material. And Sonny needs some woman in his life.

All four are very hot and very boring. And Sasha info dumping her life tragedies on a man she just met is so bizarre. Especially if they're an intended potential couple. Now you know everything about this stranger. Where do you go from here?

I don't know why Brook Lynn is written to be so tepid. She needs some of her mother or grandmother's fire.

Edited by Darn

• Members

It's insane to me Nina has been on this show almost ten years. I think in both cases it's less talent (though Watros is talented and Stafford used to be more talented than she is today) and more inertia, inability to develop new or past characters, contractual obligation in the case of Stafford's long tenure, and a preference to just stick with existing players no matter how played out because they just don't want to make too many waves anywhere in any aspect of this show.

I blame the show coasting along on inertia, as mentioned above, and simply opting to mostly write what they perceive to be inoffensive gruel for a Facebook-oriented older audience. Anything too edgy with younger characters in particular is too far and could upset the delicate balance that keeps GH renewed in the absence of any other profitable programming.

• Members

1-10

Now what the frak was that?

Granted, I don't pay much mind to Carly/Jake since the Florida remote, but Carly trying to cover her tracks actually got a pulse going to it. So I look away from a few scenes and she's already telling Jake she paid the woman off. And my jaw actually dropped when she told him about Nina being Willow's mother. How anticlimactic. Then again we have four different events coming up so something had to be shortened.

I honestly don't know if Esme is faking or not either, but AP continues to win me over. Because I keep sitting here waiting for her to give snark and...NOTHING.

And now Victor is blackmailing Nik. Le sigh. Perhaps they are setting up a whodunnit on top of everything else. 

The more Finn talks, the more I am happy for Liz being away from him. 

Yeah, I do believe CS originally was to be here for 6 months and it got extended. Which of course means that the ending to his arc had to be stalled. So it's just another case of fits and starts...something they appear to be doing right now as they got 2 months of tractions out of him vs Anna/Laura and appearing like his story was finally coming to a head...and now it's upped and vanished again into C story territory.