Article: 12 Characters Who need to leave in 2023

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Diane can stay, her storyline needs to go somewhere other than I wanna be reformed but Phyliss and Nikki can't let go of the past. Diane being her old villainous self would be great tv.

Sheila needs to stop doing huge evil deeds that require her to run from the law. Soft dastardly acts like her OG B&B run helps keep her on long term.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

No way in hell would I axe Sharon from Y&R nor Noah, not even Diane, although I hate the storyline that is dumbing Jack, Kyle & Summer down as hell, making me hate all 3. 

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

1) Leo Stark 2) Kristen DiMera  3) Dr. Wilhelm Rolf 4) Orpheus  5) Rafe Hernandez--- all 5 have been played out.  Plus NEVER bring back Jan Spears or Clyde Weston.   6) Recast Rex Brady, axing Kyle Lowder, casting someone more like original Rex, Eric Winter. 

GENERAL HOSPITAL

1) Dr. Austin Gatlin-Holt (Roger Howarth)-----a promising character, IF given to another, younger actor for a love interest for Maxie.  Roger Howarth should've not be cast as this character.  Howarth should have been brought back as Todd Manning IMHO. Reveal Austin as a con man and NOT really Jimmy Lee's son, bring in Steve Bond as a not-so-dead-afterall Jimmy Lee with a good actor playing the real Austin. 

2) Dr. Hamilton Finn (Michael Easton)----Finn is exactly just like prior character Dr. Silas Clay, why wasn't he not killed off and just brought back, instead creating a similiar character, Finn.   Plus sometimes they have Finn seem to be investigating as if he was his ONE LIFE (and briefly GH as well LOL) character Detective John McBain.

3) Mason Gatlin (Nathanyael Gray)--- pointless character relative for another pointless character

4) Kirsten Storms as Maxie Jones, replaced by Jenn Lilly, Robyn Richards(is she still acting?) or someone else resembling Kristina Wagner(who looks younger than Storms!) Cast and dress Maxie as a fashionista as she is supposed to be. 

5) Gladys Corbin --- they've gone and ruined her redemption, smh.  Have Sonny and Selena run her out of town.

6) Olivia Falconeri Quartermaine ---- overplayed her welcome and storyline, let her be a victim of The Hook. 

7) Amy Driscoll ----annoying as hell. 

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS

1) recast Abby, maybe bring back Emme Rylan, but I really would cast someone younger than Melissa Ordway or Emme Rylan. 

Axing Sharon Case, Melody Thomas Scott, Michelle Stafford & Susan Walters, would be HUGE mistakes.  Just write good storylines for all 4.