• Members

Josh Griffith says "It's a November to remember on Y&R, filled with long-awaited returns and shocking moments!"

Daniel: "Phyllis is thrilled when Daniel returns home in time for the holidays. She will soon learn how much Daniel's life has changed during his time away from Genoa City."

Victor/Nikki/Tucker/Ashley:

"Nikki's determination to uncover Tucker and Diane's connection will lead Victor to do an investigation of his own to uncover Tucker's motives for returning to GC. Ashley and Tucker's game of cat and mouse will keep both of them on their toes as they second-guess their feelings for each other."

Ashley/Nikki/Phyllis:

" 'The Trifecta' " will confront Diane with the ammunition they think will get her out of town. This confrontation will open Pandora's box to a web of secrets revealing that Diane's time in LA is a lot more dangerous than anyone could have imagined."

Kyle/Summer/Diane/Jack/Phyllis:

"Diane will continue to work overtime to regain both Kyle and Jack's trust. As Jack struggles with his feelings for Diane, he takes a big risk to protect Kyle from once again being hurt by his mother. Meanwhile, Diane and Phyllis's conflicts maydrive a wedge between Kyle and Summer's marriage as they take sides."

Nate/Elena:

"Nate deals with the fallout from his deceit while adjusting to his new role in the business world. He will have his work cut out for him as he tackles his toughest assignment — repairing his relationship with Elena. Thanks to Nate's deception, Devon and Lily willstand firm in their decision to cut ties with him."

Chelsea/Billy/Lily:

"Chelsea's friends, especially Billy, support her during her time of need. This will test Lily's patience when she feels Billy's friendship with Chelsea is taking precedence over their relationship."

Chance/Abby:

"Chance's career will continue to cause friction between him and Abby, and bring up old wounds between the couple, leading to a shocking turn of events."

Mariah/Tessa:

"Mariah and Tessa's love is stronger than ever as they prepare to start the next chapter of their life — motherhood."

Adam/Sally/Nick:

"Nick and Adam's feud over Sally will force Victor's hand to step in when their rivalry threatens to jeopardize the family business, Newman Enterprises. Victor will not allow anyone or anything to tarnish his legacy."

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

James Hyde says after he spent some time in prison, Jeremy shows up in Genoa City to see Diane. "Jeremy comes to Genoa City on a mission and he’s not going to leave until he gets what he wants. There’s a lot that happens in the first seven episodes and he’s definitely going to stir things up.”

James also says he really likes the scripts he's getting now, it gets to the meat of the character and that he might he connected to someone else in town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn’t know where else to post this but there is currently some unconfirmed posts/rumors running amok amongst Y&R Facebook groups that Susan Walters, Adam Grossman, and Conner Floyd all have been let go……Delusional social media fantasy or not? Major yikes if any of it’s true.

• Members

Conner Floyd I wouldn't be surprised. He's better than the previous Chance, but the character hasn't been interesting since John Driscoll was in the role. With Susan Walters, I wouldn't be surprised. It was obvious that bringing Diane back was a last minute stunt to juice the ratings and help JG save his job. I think it would be a mistake, but it wouldn't surprise me. Now Mark Grossman? That would be a shocker to me. I feel like if he were to leave it would be his choice because I can't see how they'd decide to get rid of him.

• Members

I hope none of those are true. Though that was always the worry with having Susan back to be fair. There's always somewhere for her to on in terms of connections and I liked that while it has been a bit stagnant, it does appear that Diane's storyline will be heating up again.

I might not be Grossman's biggest fan, but he has been a good recast. And I'm invested in this Adam/Sally/Nick triangle shockingly.

As for Conner...I didn't think anyone would make me like Chance outside of term MO's hubby hehe...but he's grown on me since the Ashland death story. Because that was true to Chance's character and it gave CF something to sink his teeth into. 

• Members

LOL I had figured but saw it was making its way into a couple reliable/reasonable groups. It just had a hint of truth feel to it in regards to Walters and Floyd but Grossman just sounded out their, like someone put their delusion out there to make it reality.

Please register in order to view this content