DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was Peacock Day 20 & it was Friday & I think there oughta be a rule that Friday is not boring. Let some other day be boring. On Friday we don't have a new show for simply days. I have a bone to pick with Stephanie. My first even hint of displeasure with the new girl. But what in the world was she doing patting Chad's hand repeatedly?! (And why does the camera give that a close-up?!) He's a grown man. You're a grown woman. Hand patting might have some meaning, ya think?! Knock it off.

• Members

Mmmm-hmmm! When she propped up her feet next to breakfast food, I knew what needed to be done. Sloane is more than welcome to come to my home. Yep, I'm gonna grab that iron skillet and plop some Crisco on high heat till it snaps, crackles, and pops. After that, it's judgement day. At last.

• Members

Allie’s threesome proposal is so cringe, particularly because it isn’t truly motivated by her character choice, but because it’s a hamfisted way of making Alex relevant and elevated which is just so gross to me…